Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Juggernaut Class Representative?
arkitip 64 16.93%
ssfish 135 35.71%
Ant_Venom 37 9.79%
lMarlfoxl 142 37.57%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

EricMusco
07.25.2013 , 09:55 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:
  • They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

UncleOst
07.25.2013 , 12:00 PM | #2
It's unfortunate to see how this has all boiled down to a popularity contest. Having said that, if you research the forum history of all the current candidates, you will see that either ssfish or arkitip are the only serious choices.

Good luck guys!!

ssfish
07.25.2013 , 06:39 PM | #3
If the vote goes my way, I can tell everyone that I am going to take a step back with regards to PvP and solicit input from those of you that primarily PvP on the Jugg. I queue up the Jugg on the rare occasion, but I have another class that I prefer to PvP with. I understand PvP, and can have effective communication with folks about it, but I'm not the expert, nor will I pretend to be.

I have zero intention of crafting our three questions alone. There are a number of PvE DPS Juggs that I can bounce ideas around with, and there seems to be more tank activity on the Guardian side that I hope to get into the conversation with regards to our mandatory PvE question. The PvP question will hopefully be crafted by those of y'all that are the subject matter experts. The third issue/question could be a bit tricky, but I hope that we can collectively determine a question that is all-encompassing and not specific to one role/playstyle.

At the end of the day, the success of this program is going to depend on the community as a whole working together, not one person trying to do it alone.

Oh, and I'm voting for Arktip.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

lMarlfoxl
07.25.2013 , 06:53 PM | #4
Juggernauts in the PvP scene have been ignored for way too long. If I am selected as representative I will not only help to better balance specs by asking questions that matter, but i will also tend to the PvE scene with active help from the community. I believe it is necessary to get a Juggernaut that is skilled in his class, and in all spectrums of the game. I mainly PvP and I also PvE on occasion. I've played this game since launch and I appreciate all the support I have gotten from the voters.

KrunchyMedia
07.25.2013 , 07:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
If the vote goes my way, I can tell everyone that I am going to take a step back with regards to PvP and solicit input from those of you that primarily PvP on the Jugg. I queue up the Jugg on the rare occasion, but I have another class that I prefer to PvP with. I understand PvP, and can have effective communication with folks about it, but I'm not the expert, nor will I pretend to be.

I have zero intention of crafting our three questions alone. There are a number of PvE DPS Juggs that I can bounce ideas around with, and there seems to be more tank activity on the Guardian side that I hope to get into the conversation with regards to our mandatory PvE question. The PvP question will hopefully be crafted by those of y'all that are the subject matter experts. The third issue/question could be a bit tricky, but I hope that we can collectively determine a question that is all-encompassing and not specific to one role/playstyle.

At the end of the day, the success of this program is going to depend on the community as a whole working together, not one person trying to do it alone.

Oh, and I'm voting for Arktip.
of course you're voting for arktip, because he has the least votes and you know he wont win and you're just trying to seem like the good guy for voting for someone other than yourself.

people like you just turn this into a popularity contest.

arkitip
07.25.2013 , 08:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
of course you're voting for arktip, because he has the least votes and you know he wont win and you're just trying to seem like the good guy for voting for someone other than yourself.

Or he might be voting for me because I'm the 3rd highest parsing Jugg, and have been helping the Jugg DPS community alongside him for quite some time now. I voted for him /shrug

ssfish
07.25.2013 , 08:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post

Bring some more ignorance next time, friend. Ark has been one of the most active members of the Juggernaut community and certainly more helpful to new Juggernauts than I have been. He has done more to merit this position than anyone else on this list.

idnewton
07.25.2013 , 11:32 PM | #8
ssfish is where it's at.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
5/5 NiM DF PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Ant_Venom
07.26.2013 , 04:00 AM | #9
Well hai Krunchy!
Plastic Juggernaut <55>

Prophecy of The Five

ssfish
07.27.2013 , 12:32 PM | #10
And to reply to the "popularity contest" argument: Of course it is. The difference is where my "popularity" comes from, which is right here on the Juggernaut forums. I didn't jump into a thread on my server forums asking for votes, The only people that I've talked to about this deal - outside of class forums - are my guild mates, and I flat out told them that I would like to see Ark in the position.

If someone else ends up ahead of me in votes by the close of the voting, fine and hopefully they are effective at collecting input and conveying it effectively when the time comes.

I just felt that it was worth pointing out the hypocrisy of Krunchy claiming my actions are what turned this thing into a popularity contest.