So just arenas?

Aewu

I hate to be negative, but the 4 arenas just isn't enough for me. At least a new warzone or something for ranked, maybe some class balancing? I mean there is so much missing in swtor pvp that needs to be added that other mmos have. Maybe allow cross-fraction ranked groups since pvp is the same across the board, at least whispering so it's easier to know who's playing.

Maybe It's just me

Edited by Aewu

1/10.

They already said there was more to be revealed PvP wise for 2.4. If you missed it, it'd be in the dev tracker. There will definatley be something for ranked, as they keep saying the lack of ranked ques will be addressed.

EDIT: Also, with arenas coming, I'd be suprised if there wasn't at least small tweaks in class balance. I would favor small fixes to widely known weak specs (madness sin, pyro both ac's, anni/watchman and more) instead of sweeping changes though.

Edited by mandoforlife

1/10.

They already said there was more to be revealed PvP wise for 2.4. If you missed it, it'd be in the dev tracker. There will definatley be something for ranked, as they keep saying the lack of ranked ques will be addressed.

EDIT: Also, with arenas coming, I'd be suprised if there wasn't at least small tweaks in class balance. I would favor small fixes to widely known weak specs (madness sin, pyro both ac's, anni/watchman and more) instead of sweeping changes though.

This, lets wait to slam them till we see what else is coming in Aug and Sept. Lets try to keep positive discussion going about balance changes, arenas and see what comes of it. If it turns out to be a bust then do what the forum goers do.

Why even bother anymore? There are other MMOs currently on the market with much better PVP.

More frequent updates, more communication from the devs, better game modes (WvW in GW2 vs. the scrapped ilum and the gree event :rolleyes:), etc. etc.

If you want to spend $15/month waiting for 2.4, and then at least a year or more for anything related to pvp after that then go ahead it's your money.

Why even bother anymore? There are other MMOs currently on the market with much better PVP.

More frequent updates, more communication from the devs, better game modes (WvW in GW2 vs. the scrapped ilum and the gree event :rolleyes:), etc. etc.

If you want to spend $15/month waiting for 2.4, and then at least a year or more for anything related to pvp after that then go ahead it's your money.

guild wars 2 doesn't have open world pvp in much of the game, when you are endgame they cap your skills in older areas so you cant reach godlike status, and there is no real gear progression that means anything for pvp. No other games compare to swtor besides gw2. The only other game to wait for is eso. I am happy with swtor I would just like to see more balance and more content(especially pvp content).

Edited by MarkXXIV

Ive played a ton of swtor and gw2.

Open world pvp doesnt exist in gw2. All it has is WvW. Which is a total zergfest. Mindless endless zerging. Some small groups try to skirmish. Then a zerg comes out of nowhere and tramples ur nice battle.

Spvp is downright dreadful. Every class pretty much has one viable role. No one hardly dies. Everyone can get away. Also all fight are for small circles. No interaction of points nodes etc.

Character balance is wack as well. In Wvw thiefs/ assasins are so op. In spvp the meta is very stale.

Swtor warzones are just more fun. Even with an inferior engine. Swtor has a lot still going for it. Its up to bioware though if they will deliver atleast half of the additions it needs. If it doesnt by the time ESO or wildstar come out.... Then the doom and gloom can be solidified..