Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard and Nightmare Operation Lockout - May they be split, please?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hard and Nightmare Operation Lockout - May they be split, please?

Octom
07.22.2013 , 08:53 PM | #1
I can think of a reason why it might have been done this way, but it very well may not have been intentional and just not thought of (although I'm sure it's been brought up at least in posts, maybe not threads).

A lot of us would like for the lockouts to be separate. The biggest argument is that they are, since Explosive Conflict, for different sets of gear. Why the same lockout for different gear?

Another argument for it is that it would make Nightmare mode full progression since you couldn't 'cheat' ahead and get gear you 'shouldn't' have in order to make the fight you skipped easier quicker.

There's lot of arguments either way, I bet, but I'm just looking for the word from higher up on this one. If there's no real reason why it is, can we please make it not?
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot

ArissArgile
07.22.2013 , 09:02 PM | #2
There's already a petition thread on the first page here with over 150 posts and no Dev/Community person response so I don't have much hope for this one

dscount
07.23.2013 , 12:44 PM | #3
DEV's did post a response today! Good news that it's a priority for them. Bad news its not an easy change it appears.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."