Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help, I can't finish exploring Balmorra!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Help, I can't finish exploring Balmorra!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
07.23.2013 , 04:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
According to your linked picture, the area you have that's unexplored is cut off by an instance barrier. You can get access to it by accepting the quest [HEROIC 4] Resistance Sympathizers which can be accepted at the bounty board at the Imperial base in the Sundari Flatlands.
This.

If you are imperial at least...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

DarthVengeant
07.23.2013 , 05:58 AM | #12
According to your linked picture, the area you have that's unexplored is cut off by an instance barrier. You can get access to it by accepting the quest [HEROIC 4] Resistance Sympathizers which can be accepted at the bounty board at the Imperial base in the Sundari Flatlands.
^ This kind of stuff is a problem when trying to do codex/achievement stuff. Everything should be findable without having to do some Heroic and have to go online and search for 30 min to find out what to do to get it. It should be right there. Drive up and get it, done.

HanStyle
07.23.2013 , 06:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
It's awesome to see this community flexing beefy knowledge muscles to help someone else finish off an in-game goal. o/''\o You guys are the best!
Yeah i agree, but also its not nice to see BW still not fixing the "Invasion of balmorra" codex item , so my 5k kills on balmorra to get %100 achievement wont be useless

metaIsaber
07.23.2013 , 06:34 AM | #14
i believe that is the Heroic 4 you pick up at the output at the terminal.

TheRampage
07.23.2013 , 06:36 AM | #15
This.

I think it is part of bonus series, not sure, but that is the area you miss.
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

OddballEasyEight
07.23.2013 , 06:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
^ This kind of stuff is a problem when trying to do codex/achievement stuff. Everything should be findable without having to do some Heroic and have to go online and search for 30 min to find out what to do to get it. It should be right there. Drive up and get it, done.
Well you dont actually have to DO the heroic... just take it on and go there, then abandon it...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

scotthomas
07.23.2013 , 08:31 AM | #17
^THIS!

KiloAlpha, you're a legend! I would never have figured that out!

I'm deeply impressed if you knew that off the top of your head or deeply appreciative that you would take the time to find an answer if you didn't.

To say thank you, I'll send you the first Battle-hardened Banana-hammock that my Seeker Droid yanks out of the dirt!
Quote: Originally Posted by Stryges View Post
The majority of people who ever played this game were concerned with Star Wars, not your leet DPS.

Dfrac
07.23.2013 , 09:51 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
It's awesome to see this community flexing beefy knowledge muscles to help someone else finish off an in-game goal. o/''\o You guys are the best!
We are the completionists. We are unstoppable.

Talahar
07.23.2013 , 10:40 AM | #19
Gotta say, I've become a lot jaded by the forum lately, but this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Thanks all of you.
(sorry, this is actually off-topic )

hm, on topic though: I'll have to remember this once I start with the completioning in a big way on my characters.