Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

KOTOR 10 Years Later

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaymzter's Avatar


Jaymzter
07.16.2013 , 01:45 PM | #101
I think these Cartel Coin givaways were completely unfair. You basically have to be on select sites twentyfour-seven and be fast in order to win. What Bioware should have done instead was give said amount of Cartel Coins to all their faithful customers instead of rewarding just a small select few lucky individuals.

Sorwen's Avatar


Sorwen
07.16.2013 , 02:18 PM | #102
I have a few problems even though I pay and play this game. The first is while some of the main storylines are really good so many of the side quests that do bring up KotOR kind of treat it like it(fill in). Sort of like "anything you can do I can do better" when the quest really are not. As a KotOR player that doesn't really make me feel all warm and fuzzy for a quest story to keep telling you how big a failure your victory really was(not once, but multiple times).

The other thing that miffs me off a bit is to imply this amusement park is the living breathing world for "fans" who "have wanted to live in that universe". Sorry I've had some fun, but the game (not talking about story here) has as much depth as cotton candy when compared to a steak dinner with baked potato. Its like tying a bow on a frozen turkey and telling me here is my new pet gobbler.
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

demotivator's Avatar


demotivator
07.16.2013 , 05:09 PM | #103
Why 24 hours only? So if we can't log on the only one day when the title is available, we are screwed?

Guess what? Screw you. And screw my monthly fee. Guess you are not valueing my $15/month so you won't miss me.
Randomizing your forums.

darkdoctor's Avatar


darkdoctor
07.16.2013 , 09:44 PM | #104
Hello All & Devs: Congrat on 10th Anniversay of KOTOR - one of my favourite game ! I wished tho we could get one of 4 outfits or coins as anniversary present (Bastila, Garth, Malak or Revan (bound when picked) or a choice of 450 coins), that would be cool. Just wondering tho, the title we bought from the market, we can unlock in collection right? I also wished you made a week long event for this so that everyone would get a chance to get something.

Congrat BW/EA on KOTOR 10 Years
Proud Collector's Edition Owner
Main Sith Character - Imperial Agent
Main Republic Character - Smuggler
Cant Wait to play

BounceDK's Avatar


BounceDK
07.17.2013 , 10:22 AM | #105
10 year later and all we have to show for it is a WoW clone. Meh.
I'll buy Kotor 3 when it's released.

BacaWicket's Avatar


BacaWicket
07.20.2013 , 12:47 AM | #106
A new patch should have been released on KOTOR's 10th anniversary

Damain's Avatar


Damain
07.22.2013 , 09:41 AM | #107
Too bad the devs lost perspective of what KOTOR 1 / 2 were about.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion

astrobearx's Avatar


astrobearx
07.22.2013 , 10:12 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Damain View Post
Too bad the devs lost perspective of what KOTOR 1 / 2 were about.
and what would that be? please tell
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.

YatesFloyd's Avatar


YatesFloyd
07.22.2013 , 08:56 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Game Director, James Ohlen, talks about how Knights of the Old Republic influenced the creation of SWTOR.

Read More
Swtor is great but bio ware please understand us make kotor 3 rpg if you are gonna post this!!! We want kotor to come back we love it and have been waiting since 2004 when kotor 2 was released..... Please please bioware make one or end the rumors. There has been mass effect 1 2 and 3 why can't you just please make kotor 3 if you do I will buy it immediately I will pre order the first second it's available but BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, LUCAS ARTS here us WE (10 million fans) WANT KOTOR 3 or at least an answer. Bioware please let me show my kids this when I have them, bioware let my kids play Kotor 3 with their kids. BIOWARE HERE US!!!

astrobearx's Avatar


astrobearx
07.22.2013 , 09:21 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by YatesFloyd View Post
Swtor is great but bio ware please understand us make kotor 3 rpg if you are gonna post this!!! We want kotor to come back we love it and have been waiting since 2004 when kotor 2 was released..... Please please bioware make one or end the rumors. There has been mass effect 1 2 and 3 why can't you just please make kotor 3 if you do I will buy it immediately I will pre order the first second it's available but BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, LUCAS ARTS here us WE (10 million fans) WANT KOTOR 3 or at least an answer. Bioware please let me show my kids this when I have them, bioware let my kids play Kotor 3 with their kids. BIOWARE HERE US!!!
swtor is KOTOR 3.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.