Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 3 issues: Your opinion

ArchangelLBC
07.22.2013 , 02:12 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by brandonvi View Post
I would love to have the larger MV again it has really sucked for a good while now
Made obvious everytime I try to kill adds on Titan 6 >_<
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

EFSoupy
07.22.2013 , 05:29 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
but for gunnery, would making Demo Round auto-crit on targets <30% health give a big DPS boost? that is basically a 3rd of every fight, so i think it would make a difference.
I run my commando PvE, so there may be some gearing differences, but :
Autocrit on demo round <30% health would make it (barring any defensive mitigation) an instant kill in PvP. I think that's a bit over powered. I know some smash monkeys are getting those kinds of numbers on smash, but a ranged guaranteed gib is a bit OP if you ask me.

On another note, I would like to see ammo management get a bit of a tweak. When the proc gods smile upon me, it's just a little disheartening to know I have to hold back because I will run into ammo problems. A bit better ammo regen and it means I get to just throw my head back and let out a maniacal laugh and a melt some pixels. It would just be nice.
Azucena- Vanguard (Shield/Assault), Moco - Scoundrel (Sawbones), Chapulin - Shadow (Kinetic/ Infiltration), Cagafuego - Commando (Gunnery)
<The Eternal Guardians>
Begeren Colony

cashogy_reborn
07.22.2013 , 05:39 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by EFSoupy View Post
I run my commando PvE, so there may be some gearing differences, but :
Autocrit on demo round <30% health would make it (barring any defensive mitigation) an instant kill in PvP. I think that's a bit over powered. I know some smash monkeys are getting those kinds of numbers on smash, but a ranged guaranteed gib is a bit OP if you ask me.

On another note, I would like to see ammo management get a bit of a tweak. When the proc gods smile upon me, it's just a little disheartening to know I have to hold back because I will run into ammo problems. A bit better ammo regen and it means I get to just throw my head back and let out a maniacal laugh and a melt some pixels. It would just be nice.
not sure how you think demo round being an auto-crit <30% would be OP on PvP... i can already get lucky and crit on 100% of my Demo Rounds in a match (i have had this happen just 1 time. it was fun )

taking someone down the final 30% is arguably the hardest in PvP b/c people use their defensive cds, they get focused with heals and tank attention. w/out crits, commando damage is easily healed through. no crits = no burst = no killing (at least in RWZ).

if i get a crit demo round on someone <30% health right now, is that OP? its not a request for more overall damage, its a request for more overall consistency in the same damage output we can do now.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Luckeyduckey
07.22.2013 , 05:42 PM | #84
Make Pyro/Assault the PvP tree. With BURST. Or increase it's sustained and make it for PvE. I love the playstyle, and now that PTs are trash, I have to play my merc.

cashogy_reborn
07.22.2013 , 07:47 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Make Pyro/Assault the PvP tree. With BURST. Or increase it's sustained and make it for PvE. I love the playstyle, and now that PTs are trash, I have to play my merc.
better yet, make both DPS specs viable for both PvE and PvP.

you shouldnt be pigeon-holed into one spec based on your gameplay preferences.
The King of Bads

ArchangelLBC
07.22.2013 , 11:05 PM | #86
better yet, make both DPS specs viable for both PvE and PvP.

you shouldnt be pigeon-holed into one spec based on your gameplay preferences.
Amen to that. And variety makes things more interesting in both.

-Wnd

Gyronamics
07.23.2013 , 12:41 PM | #87
not sure how you think demo round being an auto-crit <30% would be OP on PvP... i can already get lucky and crit on 100% of my Demo Rounds in a match (i have had this happen just 1 time. it was fun )

taking someone down the final 30% is arguably the hardest in PvP b/c people use their defensive cds, they get focused with heals and tank attention. w/out crits, commando damage is easily healed through. no crits = no burst = no killing (at least in RWZ).

if i get a crit demo round on someone <30% health right now, is that OP? its not a request for more overall damage, its a request for more overall consistency in the same damage output we can do now.
Not even a monkey attacking someone being choked by another monkey can be so sure someone will die at sub30%

This is all a plzsantacanIhas list but a instant, ranged, guaranteed crit (cannot shield) of 9-11k that will happen when someone is below 30% is going to gib them pretty consistently not least of all being no warning when a Gunnery commando opens on you.

Don't forget Demo round is the hardest hitting attack in the game especially since it lands with 55% armour penetration.

Smash sometimes looks bigger because monkeys stack surge while commandos still need some accuracy, if there's guaranteed crits dam right I'll trade off all my accuracy for bigger more certain killing blows.

I really am not digging these fancy effects people are looking for, you're going off course by miles.

1) Assault sucks hind teat in PVP and PVE
2) Pushback why?
3) Alacrity doesn't lower the 6s internal lockout CD on our procs so the faster we cast the worse we line up our 1.5 and 3s casts with the 6s CD.

That's my revised ones.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners

cashogy_reborn
07.23.2013 , 01:09 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Not even a monkey attacking someone being choked by another monkey can be so sure someone will die at sub30%

This is all a plzsantacanIhas list but a instant, ranged, guaranteed crit (cannot shield) of 9-11k that will happen when someone is below 30% is going to gib them pretty consistently not least of all being no warning when a Gunnery commando opens on you.

Don't forget Demo round is the hardest hitting attack in the game especially since it lands with 55% armour penetration.

Smash sometimes looks bigger because monkeys stack surge while commandos still need some accuracy, if there's guaranteed crits dam right I'll trade off all my accuracy for bigger more certain killing blows.

I really am not digging these fancy effects people are looking for, you're going off course by miles.

1) Assault sucks hind teat in PVP and PVE
2) Pushback why?
3) Alacrity doesn't lower the 6s internal lockout CD on our procs so the faster we cast the worse we line up our 1.5 and 3s casts with the 6s CD.

That's my revised ones.
eh, i still dont see how it would be overpowered. its just asking for more consistent finishing power. i quite despise relying on RNG in order to kill people. i can get lucky now and kill them, or get unlucky and probably have my damage healed through (the unlucky is way more likely to occur).

its not something i would include in the top 3 issues tho, its a wishlist item for sure. my top 3 are back on page 1 i think, i forget what they were lol
The King of Bads

Moutlael
07.23.2013 , 03:05 PM | #89
What about a Bloodlust/Heroism type utility. Sure it would be mostly PvE releated, but give it to the CM. That would make them desirable!

ArchangelLBC
07.23.2013 , 11:51 PM | #90
Not gonna happen. Depend upon it. At best we could maybe ask for talented buffs fpr Kolto bomb with a buff to CM's buffs.

-Wnd