Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Once you marry your companion that's it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Once you marry your companion that's it?

Haiken
12.21.2011 , 08:55 PM | #1
Tittle says it all, after you marry your companion, in my case Nadia Grell, thats it?, she doesn't talk to me ever again?

lasmith
12.21.2011 , 08:58 PM | #2
Yeah, sounds like marriage to me!
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

Branch
12.21.2011 , 08:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lasmith View Post
Yeah, sounds like marriage to me!
Win..
Malken Branch - 55 Vanguard
Pax Republica
Prophecy of Five

Aduil
12.21.2011 , 09:01 PM | #4
Clearly this game portrays real life pretty well when it comes to marriage.

Haiken
12.21.2011 , 09:01 PM | #5
rofl, you guys made me laugh pretty hard...

Noobologist
12.21.2011 , 09:03 PM | #6
lol love it.
Chuck Norris once won a game of connect four... IN 3 MOVES!

Tersidre
12.22.2011 , 12:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Haiken View Post
Tittle says it all, after you marry your companion, in my case Nadia Grell, thats it?, she doesn't talk to me ever again?

lol @ the above responses but ill answer the question. Basically yes you finish the story arc and that is it until more is added.

Personally what i did was get vette up to the "marriage" point and then i went after the other love interest and got HER to the marriage point. Then the old "choose one" cut scene comes in. At which point i just backed out of the conversation so i dont make the choice until more is added in afterwards
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Karkais
12.22.2011 , 06:10 PM | #8
I remember in one of the developer interviews, iirc a dev said they wanted to introduce the first mmo romance that ends in divorce.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Cheska
12.22.2011 , 06:26 PM | #9
Bioware already said they have huge plans for companions and relationships, but only so much could be added now at launch, Soon same sex relationships and so on will also be added, As of now a few options are in but not explorable at the moment. More will be comming, Just dont rush.

Rushing was the fall of DC Universe online, had awesome content but everyone was end game in a month or two and slowly left the game after doing all the raids, Take ya time, explore other Class stories and so on, see the other companions out there ^.^. DOnt rush the game, Lets enjoy the experience and keep things alive, Lets not get to the point where we are threatening to leave unless bioware gives content now.

>_> Yeah er... didnt mean to hijack the topic with my mini rant ^.^; I just wanna romance Mako

Griimm
12.27.2011 , 10:03 PM | #10
What level do you get to marry vette? cuz ive got 10000/10000 affection and shes stopped talking.