Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

Noelmetal
07.20.2013 , 11:43 AM | #1121
Now I can see all my characters every time my game loads!

Check it out here - hope you all like!!

queetz
07.20.2013 , 01:28 PM | #1122
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
Sorry that outfit suits a female toon more than a guy. I just can't see a guy running around the universe like that. Call me old fashioned maybe.
Its sexist attitudes like that which made me take an extended gamebreak from STO, since the dev team for that game refuses to allow male characters to be like "Captain Kirk" in a Star Trek game, if you know what I mean.

Fortunately, Bioware is a bit better in that regard, and the funds that I would have spent on a Scimitar Three Pack in STO has now been used for additional Cartel Coins to show my support to SW:TOR. This is in addition to my continous sub since the introduction of the Covert Energy Torso Armour and other similar outfits.

Quote: Originally Posted by RaptureRocker View Post
So it suits a girl to dress like a hussy? I don't think that sounds right.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
You're old fashioned. (and sexist)

Queetz, looking nice :3
Thank you RaptureRocker and Tatile. Your support is much appreciated.

So I am grateful for the SW:TOR dev team for respecting gender equality, even if done via cartel market items. A big thanks to the player, Ixum, who helped made this possible with his very popular Fan Art thread.

I noticed one of my screenshots wasn't showing, which is the interrogation scene of my Imperial Agent, Queetz. Here it is again.

Also below is another updated screenshot of my Jedi Sage, Quazer.

The-Uncreative
07.20.2013 , 02:01 PM | #1123
well

I think your characters look yummy! yay for sexy male armor!

(even though I myself only have one male character wear skimpy armor)
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... if you do not wish to be my Referal Friend then don't click it

thegrognard
07.21.2013 , 01:49 AM | #1124
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Then a bonus, kissing Kira...

Spoiler
With their tops off it looks a little...suggestive

thegrognard
07.21.2013 , 01:55 AM | #1125
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Uncreative View Post
well

I think your characters look yummy! yay for sexy male armor!

(even though I myself only have one male character wear skimpy armor)
Agreed, I'll have to find out what armour that is. I so want to try it, but uncertain what character I'd put it on...hmm...

OddballEasyEight
07.21.2013 , 06:41 AM | #1126
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
Sorry that outfit suits a female toon more than a guy. I just can't see a guy running around the universe like that. Call me old fashioned maybe.
Definately old fashioned... and kinda sexist.

I have to say that its not something that pleases my eyes, but i can definately see why a girl or a gay man could like to have some eye-candy like that.

I have to say that it'd be pretty nippy (double entandres... got to love 'em!) to run around like that all over the universe, male or female...
That said, i have a few toons that dress like that... but usually i change into something warmer on the "cold" planets

OddballEasyEight
07.21.2013 , 06:42 AM | #1127
Quote: Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel View Post
Changed up my Bounty Hunter's armor again - I think I'm finally happy with it; though I wish we had a less beat up looking jetpack-equipped chestplate available.

A mandalorian wears his scars and the dents of his battle armour with honour.

That said, i dont know if you are a mando, but still... pride in the battles fought man!

OddballEasyEight
07.21.2013 , 06:44 AM | #1128
Quote: Originally Posted by Noelmetal View Post
Now I can see all my characters every time my game loads!

Check it out here - hope you all like!!
Cleaned up that link a bit for you my friend:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/No...4356f.jpg.html

Edit: wish i could do the same, but i got 16 caracters... they just wouldnt fit :P

Zaxem
07.21.2013 , 07:29 AM | #1129
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Cleaned up that link a bit for you my friend:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/No...4356f.jpg.html

Edit: wish i could do the same, but i got 16 caracters... they just wouldnt fit :P
nice job i wish i knew how to do something like that with my toons but i'm not that great with photoshop
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Tatile
07.21.2013 , 07:51 AM | #1130
Quote: Originally Posted by thegrognard View Post
Agreed, I'll have to find out what armour that is. I so want to try it, but uncertain what character I'd put it on...hmm...
Relaxed Jumpsuit or Covert Chest Armour for most of it :3

Relaxed Uniform doesn't have the flaps and you can get Relaxed Vestments for all your Jedi/Sith needs.