Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In light of all the "Vote Kick" and PuG threads recently....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
In light of all the "Vote Kick" and PuG threads recently....

obliminator
07.18.2013 , 03:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
Does that mean you are the second person this week I enlightened in this regard? (or did you find out in-game..)
Congrats, you just enlightened a third. Of course, I pvp so rarely that I just save mine for level 55 (yay decent relics)... but still.

Also, great stories, OP. I'll be keeping up with that blog.
The Mollis Legacy - Jedi Covenant - <Embrace Eternity>
Ennerva / balance - Deleni / combat medic - Yukuni / defense - Amarylle / saboteur

Ocho-Quatro
07.18.2013 , 03:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by obliminator View Post
Congrats, you just enlightened a third. Of course, I pvp so rarely that I just save mine for level 55 (yay decent relics)... but still.

Also, great stories, OP. I'll be keeping up with that blog.
Thanks...

and it's also helpful when you are buying crafting materials from the vendor in the Crews Skills area....
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

obliminator
07.18.2013 , 03:24 PM | #23
Thanks...

and it's also helpful when you are buying crafting materials from the vendor in the Crews Skills area....
Whoaaaaa
The things you learn...
The Mollis Legacy - Jedi Covenant - <Embrace Eternity>
Ennerva / balance - Deleni / combat medic - Yukuni / defense - Amarylle / saboteur

AlrikFassbauer
07.19.2013 , 02:31 AM | #24
Does that mean you are the second person this week I enlightened in this regard? (or did you find out in-game..)
I used Shift-click with my stacks of crafting materials frequently, but it never occurred me that I could use it for Commendations, too.

However, when I tried it yesterday, I indeed got stacks - but there was something I did wrong, because I didn't seem to get the stack I had chosen.

Is there any additional mouse click or movement required ?

Usually, when I choose stacks of crafting materials from my inventory, I shift + right-click them, and then I'm presented a small dialog box which lets me choose a number ... and with a click on the button of that tiny dialog box, and then a right-click into my inventory, I get 2 stacks from 1.

This didn't seem to work when I tried to get stacks of planetary Commendations, though.
I tried this procedure, but somehow the stack wasn't transferred into my inventory ?
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Ocho-Quatro
07.19.2013 , 06:29 AM | #25
You shift click the items from the vendor and it opens a pop-up box to select the quantity. It then attaches that number to your mouse cursor... you open your inventory and left-click in an open inventory space. That will produce another pop-up that will tell you how much it's going to cost. When you accept that box, it adds the items to your inventory, whether are actual inventory items, or added to your currency tab.
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
The Punctuation Legacy

WillHolmes
07.19.2013 , 08:33 AM | #26
I got kicked from EV storymode last week because they said my 23k health was "under-geared" XD

Had a good laugh and moved on lol
Shadowlands/JC - Chandrian

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
8/8 Imperial AC lvl 55

Never_Hesitate
07.19.2013 , 09:09 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by WillHolmes View Post
I got kicked from EV storymode last week because they said my 23k health was "under-geared" XD

Even as a tank 23k health is overgeared for ev sm
I just don't get some people
I just built a jugg tank on askmrrobot in full tionese (which is enogh to do ev sm) and he has 19436.5 health ^^
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

AlrikFassbauer
07.19.2013 , 11:42 AM | #28
You shift click the items from the vendor and it opens a pop-up box to select the quantity. It then attaches that number to your mouse cursor... you open your inventory and left-click in an open inventory space. That will produce another pop-up that will tell you how much it's going to cost. When you accept that box, it adds the items to your inventory, whether are actual inventory items, or added to your currency tab.
Thank you very much, I'll try that asap.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Ocho-Quatro
07.19.2013 , 11:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by WillHolmes View Post

That's funny... People forget, we were doing HM EV at level 50 in unaugmented Columi.
The Punctuation Legacy

Never_Hesitate
07.19.2013 , 05:23 PM | #30
If you klick ESC ingame to get into the ingame menu and then choose tutorials, there is a lot of things that could be interesting for new/unexperienced players to read, but most just click it away, that's a real shame
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian