Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EA question...not a troll

judeas
12.13.2011 , 01:49 PM | #1
So, I pre ordered the game from origin awhile back. My SWTOR email is different from my origin email. Will my EA noticed get sent to the email I have registered with SWTOR or origin? Thanks

ykian
12.13.2011 , 01:50 PM | #2
The email you registered the code with.

If you registered the code to a different email address on SWTOR.com than the one you use for Origin, an Origin account will automatically be created with that new email address.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 01:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by judeas View Post
So, I pre ordered the game from origin awhile back. My SWTOR email is different from my origin email. Will my EA noticed get sent to the email I have registered with SWTOR or origin? Thanks
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to have them be different? At least I know the passwords are the same, given that I don't see how the emails could be different.

At any rate if you're concerned about missing the email you can always check My Account > Code Redemption

judeas
12.13.2011 , 01:59 PM | #4
Well I didnt know swtor makes a identical account with origin when you register with swtor. So I made a new one with origin So Its going to be sent to the email used with origin then?

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 02:02 PM | #5
Well I didnt know swtor makes a identical account with origin when you register with swtor. So I made a new one with origin So Its going to be sent to the email used with origin then?
Should be the one you made with SWTOR

judeas
12.13.2011 , 02:03 PM | #6
Oh okay good. My parents pre ordered it for me for xmas so It was under my fathers email. I didnt want to call him up and asked him for his password lol. Thanks everyone.

Syas
12.13.2011 , 02:10 PM | #7
Oh okay good. My parents pre ordered it for me for xmas so It was under my fathers email. I didnt want to call him up and asked him for his password lol. Thanks everyone.
Just keep in mind the email is a formality, even if it went to him you wouldn't need that email to log in.
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

judeas
12.13.2011 , 02:39 PM | #8
Okay awesome. Yeah, I just read you can open your client and when the play button is highlighted your ready to go!