Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invasion of Balmorra Lore

Jaren_Kincaid
07.14.2013 , 03:58 AM | #1
My trooper is currently on Balmorra, and there should be a codex entry "The Invasion of Balmorra" collectible from a terminal just inside the arms factory entrance. In fact, hovering the cursor over the terminal displays "The Invasion of Balmorra", but I can't click to collect the entry, and my trooper has never been inside the arms factory until today (and I can see the entry is not in the codex lore).
Is this bugged?

Gidrea
07.14.2013 , 11:57 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
My trooper is currently on Balmorra, and there should be a codex entry "The Invasion of Balmorra" collectible from a terminal just inside the arms factory entrance. In fact, hovering the cursor over the terminal displays "The Invasion of Balmorra", but I can't click to collect the entry, and my trooper has never been inside the arms factory until today (and I can see the entry is not in the codex lore).
Is this bugged?
Try resetting your UI (CTRL-U twice) and see if you can click on it then. It's not bugged for everyone, so you might just have a problem interacting with it.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Jaren_Kincaid
07.14.2013 , 07:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Try resetting your UI (CTRL-U twice) and see if you can click on it then. It's not bugged for everyone, so you might just have a problem interacting with it.
No, sorry; that didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Gidrea
07.15.2013 , 11:22 AM | #4
All I can think of is to run the repair function.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Jaren_Kincaid
07.15.2013 , 08:45 PM | #5
All I can think of is to run the repair function.
How do I do that?

Gidrea
07.15.2013 , 09:40 PM | #6
It's the little cog icon on your launcher.

ZolanSilverspear
07.17.2013 , 04:41 PM | #7
I am having the exact same problem as a jedi knight.

Jaren_Kincaid
07.17.2013 , 07:22 PM | #8
Nothing seems to be working so I'm going to report it as a bug. As it's Balmorra, the bug is a Colicoid.

Gidrea
07.18.2013 , 11:21 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
Nothing seems to be working so I'm going to report it as a bug. As it's Balmorra, the bug is a Colicoid.
Maybe call the Orkin man...

You could try to delete the DiskCacheArena file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor

CrazyMcGee
07.18.2013 , 08:59 PM | #10
Um, yes it is. This is a known bug. Check out SWTOR-SPY here.

Bugged since at least August 2012 (in the Comments) and I can personally verify it too.

Try my thread on known achievement bugs for more known bugs here.

Gidrea, maybe check it out before advising people.