Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

chuixupu
07.11.2013 , 12:27 PM | #71
The creator offered to pass on the service, and it looks like someone has already taken him up on it, so it may not be the end after all.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Aelrail
07.11.2013 , 12:35 PM | #72
The current TORParse developer (James) is looking for someone to take over the project.

Please visit the TORParse page and click on the "End of Service" link for more information.
Bounty Hunter Rakshak - Shield Tech - 55
Sith Warrior Jorxen - Carnage - 55
Imperial SoulTakers Guild - Jedi Covenant server (US East)
CE Owner

Lyynk
07.18.2013 , 11:28 AM | #73
Hey guys, just an update, the site won't be going away after all. There has been a lot of interest from different people to take over the site and I'm confident I'll work something out with at least one of the groups that have contacted me. So, please continue to enjoy the site and parser.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Sameria
07.18.2013 , 02:25 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by lyynk View Post
hey guys, just an update, the site won't be going away after all. There has been a lot of interest from different people to take over the site and i'm confident i'll work something out with at least one of the groups that have contacted me. So, please continue to enjoy the site and parser.
woot!!!!
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Lyynk
10.07.2013 , 11:22 AM | #75
Hey all, just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that the (long) transition period is finally over and active development has started again on the site and ingame client. Thanks everyone for your continued support and use of the site/client.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

theITfactor
10.09.2013 , 03:36 PM | #76
Hey all, Hayward here. James has graciously passed on the reigns to myself and BigBlockhead to continue development of TORParse. We look forward to adding new features and continuing to make TORParse the premier SWTOR combat log parsing service.
TORParse The Old Republic Community

Hayward | Stardust | Fleetwood | Hypnus | Phantogram | Ratatat | Gorillaz | Foxes | Girls ~Jedi Covenant

chuixupu
10.09.2013 , 03:40 PM | #77
Thanks for the update, and thanks for taking the reigns.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ApostleThirst
12.04.2013 , 06:31 PM | #78
Sorry if this is a necro, however, I seem to be running into problems with installing TORparse, because the installer file is damaged. I have all of the support programs, Adobe Air, etc... what's the problem?

idnewton
12.04.2013 , 09:31 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by ApostleThirst View Post
Sorry if this is a necro, however, I seem to be running into problems with installing TORparse, because the installer file is damaged. I have all of the support programs, Adobe Air, etc... what's the problem?
Don't use the torparse app. Use Parsec.
4/5 NiM DF 10/10 HM DREAD OPS ETERNAL WARRIOR PVP BEST IN SLOT
LEVEL 55s: 13 PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50