Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Total dissapointment in BW CS...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Total dissapointment in BW CS...

nicosand
07.18.2013 , 08:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
Based on what? What message are you getting when you try and run a transaction on the site? If you are getting a decline, that is on your banks end. There is no other way to get a decline.

If the website times out or something, then it might be BioWare, but a decline is 100% the cardholder issuing bank 100% of the time, despite what an ignorant call center rep for that bank might say.
The only error message I got was something in the lines of: An error has occured while trying to blah-blah-blah, please try again later.

And if you actually read my OP, where I said I had to go on Origin to buy the time card, you would know that there wasnt an issue with my card, or available funds on my card. But the main issue is, that I had to pay that much extra for it, just because BW runs a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD website. Every day ppl complain that they cant make purchases here, and still BW tells them to check with their bank instead of just admitting they have a problem with their services...

genesisization
07.18.2013 , 09:20 AM | #12
Go to the Market lazy players, buy 2 paysafe cards and subscribe . Omaigad . It's 100 times easier and faster.

ZeroPlus
07.18.2013 , 10:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
EA ( is all EA games google "EA game NU2001") has a very strict merchant system, one mismatch of details , compared to what is provided as verification for the card will scrub the approval. SWTOR CS are very limited I am afraid in what they can do.

One EU player found his card needed both approval for online purchases and purchases in other countries for example, once he got them he found no further difficulties.

Pre Paid cards are another thing that is difficult as it appears if they do not allow recurring transactions it is declined.
and of course this - http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...18#post6214418
Does nothing for the frustration factor that is for sure.
Another known issue to be aware of is using an Internet connection that is not from your local country.

This can happen if you try to subscribe/purchase something while working from your company's Internet connection that might be routed through a different country. Or if you are using a Proxy that is located in a country other than yours.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!