Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In light of all the "Vote Kick" and PuG threads recently....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
In light of all the "Vote Kick" and PuG threads recently....

Ocho-Quatro
07.17.2013 , 12:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
Well don't look at me, I didn't figure it out until then and I already had two level 50s.

I still get a chuckle when people don't have target of target turned on (especially tanks), but then remember I did not either on my first toon until we were about to pull Bonethrasher the first time I was in KP.
I can't imagine not having target of target on. Helps me on my dps to know when I've pulled aggro, it's vitally important to my tank for obvious reasons... Not so much on my healer tho. I've often wondered how interesting it would be, to have an option to see "Target of Target's Target" or maybe even "Focus Target's Target"... i.e. I am on my healer, and I have the tank targeted. I see that the target of the tank, is the boss. What if i could see when a dps pulled aggro, by seeing that the boss (the tank's target) switched to another player. It would let me anticipate sooner that the dps was about to take a hit.

Maybe it'd more confusing than it is worth, but who knows.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Dalwyn
07.18.2013 , 04:44 AM | #12
"Cool story's bro"

I had to sorry

Anyway this behaviour is so typical in pugs... i loved the "stop taunting" you see that so much on clueless tanks.. it really becomes annoying.
Malvious - Juggernaut

Never_Hesitate
07.18.2013 , 04:53 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalwyn View Post
"Cool story's bro"

I had to sorry

Anyway this behaviour is so typical in pugs... i loved the "stop taunting" you see that so much on clueless tanks.. it really becomes annoying.
Sometimes there really are people who taunt off of you (most of them I encountered were Vanguard/Powertech dps' , who stood at range and seemingly just pushed every button that wasn't grayed out, and nearly all of them were in Hammer Station), but you're right, blaming a class which doesn't even have a taunt is clueless
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Ocho-Quatro
07.18.2013 , 07:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
Sometimes there really are people who... seemingly just pushed every button that wasn't grayed out...
"When it lights up, I'll click it."

hehe....

Blog updated - last night was another good story-making PuG night. (Curse you HM EC!!!!)

Apostrophe's Adventures in PuG'ing
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
The Punctuation Legacy

AlrikFassbauer
07.18.2013 , 09:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
Me: "You know, you can shift-click and buy them in stacks right?"
I must admit that I didn't know about this feature until earlier this week as well.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Ocho-Quatro
07.18.2013 , 09:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I must admit that I didn't know about this feature until earlier this week as well.
Does that mean you are the second person this week I enlightened in this regard? (or did you find out in-game..)
The Punctuation Legacy

AshlaBoga
07.18.2013 , 09:45 AM | #17
Anyone look at the picture he posted of the HM EC attempt? "I'm in the worst HM EC in history" indeed
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Ocho-Quatro
07.18.2013 , 09:52 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Anyone look at the picture he posted of the HM EC attempt? "I'm in the worst HM EC in history" indeed
Yeah that was after the 3rd or 4th wipe... I was getting a little frustrated.... HA!
The Punctuation Legacy

Never_Hesitate
07.18.2013 , 10:12 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
Yeah that was after the 3rd or 4th wipe... I was getting a little frustrated.... HA!
They wanted to play the game "The floor is lava" and that was the best replacement they came up with
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Ocho-Quatro
07.18.2013 , 10:32 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
They wanted to play the game "The floor is lava" and that was the best replacement they came up with
OMG I loved that game when I was little!
The Punctuation Legacy