Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Focus Target Modifier.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
07.17.2013 , 10:16 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I see, thanks.

You mentioned resetting the keys in the first post, sorry for missing that.

Can I get you to try a toggle of the Enable Focus Key switch. It can be found in preferences>controls>general. Try disabling, applying, then re-enabling and applying again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

ZeroPlus
07.17.2013 , 10:37 AM | #12
I had this happen recently and found out what it was.

Go into "Preferences", select "Controls" and turn ON the "Enable Focus Target" option.

Things should start to work (ie: pressing the modifier will turn your cursor blue).

EDIT: Oops... should have read Beesodd's last post properly.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Elfa
07.17.2013 , 10:57 AM | #13
I have been having targeting issues with my sorc healer as well.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Hockaday
07.17.2013 , 06:07 PM | #14
That worked! I don't know what happened...I never unselected that. On -any- of my imperial toons...but that worked! lol.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Beesodd
07.18.2013 , 02:09 AM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Splendid, thanks for the update.

What targetting issues are you encountering, Elfa?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

WarCan
07.18.2013 , 03:04 PM | #16
I have a peculiar targeting issue.

When someone on my team: buff, heal, shield, etc on me, if I didn't have a target THEY become my target. The same thing happens if I stand around doing NOTHING and nobody targeted, but a teammate kills a mob, at the end, THEY BECOME my target.

This is really frustrating on my melee toons (i'm currently leveling a Jedi Guardian) and quite often during a fight, after I've killed my initial target, my NEXT target automatically becomes my teammate.

Zinnrath
07.19.2013 , 06:18 PM | #17
I never noticed the "Enable Focus Key switch" before, nor do I have any idea how it became unchecked, but that did the trick. Focus target is working now. Thanks!