Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is October in Summer?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MajikMyst's Avatar


MajikMyst
07.17.2013 , 08:10 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
That's really cool. But all I can see is PVE and PVP stuff. Would you be so kind and tell us what things you have planned for the third great pillar of this game - roleplay? An update on the status and ETA for chat bubbles, perhaps? extending the duration of rest abilities so they can be used for roleplay? Being able to sit on all chairs? Hood up/down feature? A field for the biography? An appearance tab? Allowing people to enter empty versions of instanced areas for roleplaying purposes? Anything else? Certainly you can't have nothing planned for roleplayers at all. The roleplaying community would like to know what you have in store for us in the summer and beyond!
Christ Gizmo, do you have to turn every thread into a crusade for chat bubbles?? Give it a rest man.. And stop high jacking other people's threads for your cause.. When are you going to have a vision of being respectful to others.. Get a life man.. Seriously...
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Apeth's Avatar


Apeth
07.17.2013 , 08:16 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
I'm a little bit confused Bioware.

Why is 2.4 October update mentioned in the Summer of SWTOR when October isn't summer? Wouldn't 2.4 be an Autumn update? Or do you mean its 2.4 in the summer update in the southern hemisphere?

If anybody could enlighten me on this subject I would be most pleased.
A bit pedantic don't you think? Maybe they should have just called it what's coming up, but seriously does it realy matter? I'm just glad to hear the news
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.17.2013 , 09:18 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
they couldnt exactly call it "Fall of SW:TOR"

LOL Could you imagine the PR nightmare BW would have if Yellow text leaked out with the name Fall of SW-TOR? There would be pages popping up all over claiming that SWTOR has fallen and the game has failed and is shutting down. All those people without an MMO to complain about.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
07.17.2013 , 09:20 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :P I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat
Ikr? Looks like we might have a scorcher of a summer.
I'd say like '76, but you've probably heard it as much as me and I wasn't alive in 76
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
07.17.2013 , 09:21 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

LOL Could you imagine the PR nightmare BW would have if Yellow text leaked out with the name Fall of SW-TOR? There would be pages popping up all over claiming that SWTOR has fallen and the game has failed and is shutting down. All those people without an MMO to complain about.
True.

If they did a separate post for it, do we think they wouldn't be smart enough to call it "Autumn of SWTOR?"
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.17.2013 , 09:22 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
True.

If they did a separate post for it, do we think they wouldn't be smart enough to call it "Autumn of SWTOR?"

We might want to recommend that to marketing.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
07.17.2013 , 09:23 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Ikr? Looks like we might have a scorcher of a summer.
I'd say like '76, but you've probably heard it as much as me and I wasn't alive in 76
How hot is it there?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
07.17.2013 , 09:37 AM | #48
It kinda makes me wonder what they will call the next thread about it.
"The Winter of SW:TOR" sounds kinda ominous and depressing to me :/
Maby "The Future of SW:TOR" or the like...

What do you guys think?
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
07.17.2013 , 09:40 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
It kinda makes me wonder what they will call the next thread about it.
"The Winter of SW:TOR" sounds kinda ominous and depressing to me :/
Maby "The Future of SW:TOR" or the like...

What do you guys think?
I think we're all amateurs at this...we need to leave the naming up to a true professional like AlienEyeTX

Although, "The Future" sounds good too.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
07.17.2013 , 09:47 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I think we're all amateurs at this...we need to leave the naming up to a true professional like AlienEyeTX

Although, "The Future" sounds good too.
The simpler, the better.

Of course, I've always found that anything can be turned into a joke... so there's that to consider.

Maybe they should just call it, "Stuff To Look Forward To."
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric