Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Summer of SWTOR Update

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Smuglebunny
07.17.2013 , 07:45 AM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
The people on these forums amaze me. The update clearly states that this is not everything in 2.4 . Eric Musco comes out and reiterates that this isn’t everything to come. YET STILL people complain like this is the Entire patch. People need to be patient and know that more will come in time. This is just to be a tease.

Remember Treek wasn’t mentioned anywhere till 2.3 was on the PTS. Neutral role story mode flaspoints wasnt announced till the full patch notes were made. Hell the bonus boss Dread Entity in TFB wasn’t even known till dreadtooth 10 stacks was down.

People need to look at the positive and know that new content is coming as well as for those who are waiting for pvp know that more is coming. They just haven't revealed everything yet.
They didn't tell anyone about Treek cuz he is non - canon blasphemy that makes no sense regardless of their stupid explanation. Just wanted to put an Ewok in the game for girls and children.

The primary focus of the PVP update is again PVE. The games done for me, Ill never see that update anywhoo.

AlienEyeTX
07.17.2013 , 07:48 AM | #212
Customization for HK-47? Is that a slip?

***edit*** Just saw that that was addressed. Addressed, but not changed.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

MisterBlackJack
07.17.2013 , 07:48 AM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Smuglebunny View Post
They didn't tell anyone about Treek cuz he is non - canon blasphemy that makes no sense regardless of their stupid explanation. Just wanted to put an Ewok in the game for girls and children.

The primary focus of the PVP update is again PVE. The games done for me, Ill never see that update anywhoo.
Again you are making an assumption without all the facts. They clearly said this isn't everything that is coming so why don't you wait until you see the full patch before you blow up.

Also wheather you like ewoks or not or they make sense, Treek was still a surprise and no body knew that a new companion would be coming with the game.

(btw Blame the author of Red Harvest, because it was in that book that states the Republic has a base on Endor at this point in time.)
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

MisterBlackJack
07.17.2013 , 07:49 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Customization for HK-47? Is that a slip?
Yes its a slip up. Eric came on earlier in this thread and stated it was a misstype
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Darth_Haderach
07.17.2013 , 08:03 AM | #215
This is massive amount of content coming up. The Force is with us!

Neglience
07.17.2013 , 08:10 AM | #216
if you take a look at the past sneak previews BW gave on upcoming patches the pattern shows that there wont be much added than what is advertised now. i dont expect anything bigger added for pvp besides the 4on4 maps. all the talk from bw that there will be more is just crap imho. BWs statements are not trustworthy.

Shakrra
07.17.2013 , 08:18 AM | #217
Awesome, thank god i got my first level 55 a month ago, didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the Gree event, i hope i get to Champion or Legend in two weeks.

If someone knows if i can or not please tell me.
You are genius, you're mind is a master piece. It is divided into left and right. In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.

(Prophecy of the Five) Level 55 Operative

TUXs
07.17.2013 , 08:31 AM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
Again you are making an assumption without all the facts. They clearly said this isn't everything that is coming so why don't you wait until you see the full patch before you blow up.
Don't tell us what to do - you're free to keep your mouth shut if you like. The update isn't until freaking October - between now and then, I URGE Bioware to hire an intern to reskin every one of the existing WZ's so that we have double the number come 2.4.

And your silly assumption that there's some magical bunny that's going to appear is foolish. There is NO MORE! These are the HIGHLIGHTS! Do you understand what a highlight is in this context? Everything else will be worthless fluff. I bet there's even a big ol CM update with 2.4 that wasn't mentioned.

If we don't let Bioware know full flipping well what we think of this pathetic patch now, we only have ourselves to blame when nothing changes.

So please...heed your own advice and sit quietly by.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Moreland
07.17.2013 , 08:54 AM | #219
Guys, stop geting hyped on 2.4 and future content. Why should they release any true content for pvp if they haven't done that in one year? What d you xpect, that they suddenly fix a completely broken system, by removing bolster, balancing classes, getting new maps and starting the first season, so the pvp ppl gets satisfied and then apologyze for not trusting this lovely devs that are actually pvpers?

Welcome to the reality: this is not a pvp game, its a pve game with a good pvp content FOR PVERS.
Coltrane
MVP's

vvov
07.17.2013 , 08:55 AM | #220
So 4v4 warzone arena is awesome, but can we please get a couple of new warzone's?