Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is October in Summer?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jandi
07.16.2013 , 04:26 PM | #21
Spend a few winters here in Finland and you would never complain that it's too hot.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Darth_Moonshadow
07.16.2013 , 04:31 PM | #22
Considering how wacked the weather's becoming, you may end up trick r' treating in short shorts and sunscreen.

Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

JPryde
07.16.2013 , 04:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Hello everyone!

Here is a fresh update on where we are at in terms of hitting our schedules for the Summer of SWTOR, and a recap of all the exciting things we have in the works for the months ahead. [...]
It clearly states "for the months ahead"... As we are now in july, "months ahead" is at least august and september but could easily include october as well.

The thread states 2.3 to be on schedule for summer and 2.4 coming afterwards in october.

It really isn't rocket science to understand that.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

BadOrb
07.16.2013 , 04:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :P I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat
Too right it's bleedin hot here in the UK , I lost my shorts too and have to wear 20 year old ones. Sigh.

Sorry to hear it's even hotter there eric ;/ Hope this Earth cools soon.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ImperialSun
07.16.2013 , 04:36 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Too right it's bleedin hot here in the UK , I lost my shorts too and have to wear 20 year old ones. Sigh.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Lol agreed its hot here in UK I'm wearing stuff i bought for holiday in Menorca last year

Driz

Tatanka
07.16.2013 , 05:42 PM | #26
Calling the next big content roadmap blog post the Fall of SWTOR would be awkward.
Leadership is a matter of intelligence, trustworthiness, humaneness, courage, and discipline...
Vanguard... "I'm on point!"

CKHelseth
07.16.2013 , 05:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
Calling the next big content roadmap blog post the Fall of SWTOR would be awkward.
Ha, very true.
Guild Leader - Solatium (Imp)/Pandalorians(Pub)
Maren - Sniper Krysar - Juggernaut Catface - Starfighter

Bomyne
07.16.2013 , 07:08 PM | #28
I'm a little bit confused Bioware.

Why is 2.4 October update mentioned in the Summer of SWTOR when October isn't summer? Wouldn't 2.4 be an Autumn update? Or do you mean its 2.4 in the summer update in the southern hemisphere?

If anybody could enlighten me on this subject I would be most pleased.
No... October is not in summer. Not in the US. Not in Australia.
"Sometimes, The obvious choice is the wrong choice."

BradTheImpaler
07.16.2013 , 07:51 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post

Cheers,

BadOrb.
It's boiling here in Canada, too. I caught myself thinking "I'd love a little rain" earlier...but then I remembered the last time it rained here, last week, when they had to send in the marine unit to rescue train passengers!

Anyway, yeah, October is not (yet) summer. If this is another one of those things they're pushing back for technical reasons, I say let them fix bugs and do more testing first, and I won't complain. If they release it too early because of pressure and its bugged, I'll be more ticked off.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

BaronV
07.16.2013 , 08:17 PM | #30
thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :P I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat
Ayelinna, where Im from its always burning all year round... But while I was still living in the UK the short summer heat was still near unbearable during the July months since there are hardly any fans in the UK...

Protip: Buy fans in the winter when they are cheap and plentiful, then GTN (ebay) them for triple the price in the summer months
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee