Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is October in Summer?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
07.16.2013 , 03:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
It's always summer in Texas.
True lol
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

LegoUniverseBC
07.16.2013 , 03:28 PM | #12
So now it's a bad thing when Bioware announces information? Geez.... some people these days...

Superman_AZ
07.16.2013 , 03:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Everything BioWare says or does needs a negative topic about it. They could be curing cancer and people would complain that they are only making the world a worse place to live due to less people dying in horrible agony.

I am certainly no stranger to sarcasm I'm just thinking to myself... someone with common sense would see all the "summer" updates and automatically assume that post-summer notes were just a "preview" provided at the time of the original post. Of all of the things wrong with this game, THIS becomes a topic. How many threads does it make just today from someone who is "confused"? What are we up to? 4 or 5 now?
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

chuuuuucky
07.16.2013 , 03:41 PM | #14
Well i think it is really not necessary to open a topic on this. We know since a few months that 2.4 will be in october. Btw. change from summer to winter time is in october, only meteorologic autumn starts in september. (At least that's how it is handled in germany)
So don't see a problem with this as this is more of a general headline for a topic and 2.4 is the last of the updates. So if you don't want it to be mentioned then yes they should have made another Winter of Swtor post but i think it makes more sence to make a new post for 2014 and put all the bigger Updates for this year in one update.

OddballEasyEight
07.16.2013 , 03:50 PM | #15
Well this was an important topic to bring up.
I assume they will put it at the top of their list of things to do.

After all, some people might get confused about seasons if they dont change the title of the thread.
And its not like there are more important things to focus on.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

chuixupu
07.16.2013 , 03:51 PM | #16
We only have two seasons in California, spring and summer.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

annabethchase
07.16.2013 , 03:59 PM | #17
For anyone not familiar with US seasons, Summer ends September 21st. So the plan for 2.4 is to release it a mere 10 days after summer ends. I'm glad they're giving us information on it rather than just leaving it a mystery.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

EricMusco
07.16.2013 , 04:03 PM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Wait...there are seasons other than Summer? Here in Texas, we would never know that. Note: I do not like hot weather.

When we made the Summer of SWTOR post we knew that inevitably we would start to see questions about what is coming after the Summer. We figured we would preempt that by just telling you about it right out of the gates. That is why we are talking about things beyond Summer.

I know you were just making the thread out of jest, but it gave me an excuse to complain about the Texas heat...and to answer you.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ayelinna
07.16.2013 , 04:12 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Wait...there are seasons other than Summer? Here in Texas, we would never know that. Note: I do not like hot weather.

When we made the Summer of SWTOR post we knew that inevitably we would start to see questions about what is coming after the Summer. We figured we would preempt that by just telling you about it right out of the gates. That is why we are talking about things beyond Summer.

I know you were just making the thread out of jest, but it gave me an excuse to complain about the Texas heat...and to answer you.

-eric
thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :P I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat

AshlaBoga
07.16.2013 , 04:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Eric I hear you've got a heat wave coming. I suggest giving into your hate of hot weather and joining the Dark Side. DEATH TO THE JEDI!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption