Achievement Tracking Permanmently Stuck

Tamoxifen

Some achievements, if tracked, will not be removed from the Achievement Tracker:

Example:

Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement is bugged and stuck in my tracker list as well.

When I "completed" the achievement, I did not get a pop-up, though the achievement is listed as complete and all points are correctly tallied.

And, a further note - the date stamp on the Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement now says whatever the current time is, i.e. every time I click on it in the Legacy window, it updates the timestamp to the current time.

It seems as if the pop-up not firing and the lack of removal and the time stamp are all related, like the achievement is not firing all the processes that should happen when completed.

• Dev Post

Hi Tamoxifen,

Thanks for the report! This is strange behavior indeed, but I also know we've had some difficulty with the Space Combat Mission Achievements specifically.

If you (or anyone else!) have seen this issue with Achievements that are not Space Combat related, can you please post the details? I'll keep an eye on this thread for a few days and see if we can get the issue fully locked down. In the meantime, we'll be investigating.

:ph_cheers:

Some achievements, if tracked, will not be removed from the Achievement Tracker:

Example:

Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement is bugged and stuck in my tracker list as well.

When I "completed" the achievement, I did not get a pop-up, though the achievement is listed as complete and all points are correctly tallied.

And, a further note - the date stamp on the Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement now says whatever the current time is, i.e. every time I click on it in the Legacy window, it updates the timestamp to the current time.

It seems as if the pop-up not firing and the lack of removal and the time stamp are all related, like the achievement is not firing all the processes that should happen when completed.

My Saleucami Fleet Action is stuck as well. I tracked it, completed the mission, it's now marked as complete in the Achievements window but the tracker still has one of the requirements as 0/1. I submitted a ticket in game and received this response:

=====

Your Ticket# 9208904

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

=====

Because the achievement is complete, the Track button is gone, so I can't untrack it and make it go away. The only way to get rid of it is to turn off the Achievement tracker on my UI or in a space mission, which is annoying for other reasons. Hopefully this will get fixed... it seems like the easy option would be to just re-enable the Track button even on completed achievements, so I could turn it back off myself.

Example:

I have this precise problem myself. I clicked the track button, immediately went and completed the achievement, and now it's stuck in my achievement tracker. No pop up, listed as completed, and completed date changing every time it's viewed, same as the OP.

Submitted a bug report, received the standardized reply.

Edited by VesperFrost

Exact same thing for me.

Mine is stuck as well. It continues to show a mission objective that I have completed. When i go into the achievement UI for it, i cant tell it to untrack it because it says its completed. Very strange.

I already submitted a detailed bug report in game about this specific issue. It's not easily reproducible (as it requires a fresh legacy and fairly high level chars), but as the mirror mission on either side shows the same problem (Javaal and Saleucami are BOTH stuck in my tracker), I'm fairly certain the issue is this:

1) Track either those missions through the achievement trackers.

2) Complete the mission with all the required objective except the bugged one, which has no way to be completed

3) Even though you will not receive any success notification, the achievement will show as completed in the achievement panel (even the bugged achievement will show as completed there)

4) Due to the achievement being now complete, the track/untrack option disappears and the bugged objective remains in the tracker "forevermore".

I'm fairly certain this happens to everybody, as I've heard reports of the missing achievement notification. However the bug itself is difficult to notice because it will leave no trace afterwards unless you had the achievement tracked at the moment of completion.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say that the way the achievement is internally tracked is correct (as in, it completes when it should), however the text of the objectives is wrong and when the achievement is marked as completed it probably automatically sets the text to "complete" without actually touching the redundant objective, which doesn't get automatically removed from the tracker and it can't be removed by untracking anymore as the option is not there.

Edited by GeckoOBac

Hi Amber, I've also had this issue and filed a bug report.

For me, what happened:

1. I tracked all of the Space achievements.

2. I completed all of the Space missions, doing all the bonuses and that sort of thing.

3. The achievements that were properly completeable granted me their Achievements and were removed from the tracker.

4. The missions that had erroneous requirements did not grant the Achievements and were left in the tracker.

5. I logged out.

6. Some of the Space Achievements were fixed to no longer have erroneous requirements.

7. I logged in.

8. The fixed Achievements were granted to me, but they remained in the tracker.

So it looks like some issue with achievements being granted on login while they are tracked. If they're not tracked, or if you get them during normal play, you're fine.

• 4 weeks later...
Javaal Fleet Action Mastery - (Neutralize the Enemy Fleet) It continues to be tracked even after completed. So this bug has not been fixed still even after todays patch 2.2.2. Edited by Zohkar

I have same problem, after today patch i have done 100% in space achievements, but Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery is stuck in Achievement Tracker as not finished.

Also the same achievement doesnt have time stamp in finished achievement and it shows actual time when i click on it.

I have a slightly different problem. I completed all three tasks for Javaal Fleet Action mastery, and all three are checked off in my legacy log, but the status is still listed as incomplete and I have not been awarded the achievement points. The progress bar on the achievement is full, all objectives are green & checked, but the status text at the bottom is incomplete and I only have 10/15 points for the Javaal Fleet Action.

Incidentally the achievement was left in my tracker (title only) but I was able to untrack it since it was marked incomplete.

Hey folks,

As an update to those of you with completed Achievements stuck in your Achievement Tracker, we currently have it scheduled to be fixed with Game Update 2.3. Thanks for your understanding!

More like thanks for your continuing to pay while we look at getting this and other bugs, problems, etc fixed. We appreciate you sucking it up and waiting since there is really nothing you can do about it since we have your money and we control your game play.

I have a slightly different problem. I completed all three tasks for Javaal Fleet Action mastery, and all three are checked off in my legacy log, but the status is still listed as incomplete and I have not been awarded the achievement points. The progress bar on the achievement is full, all objectives are green & checked, but the status text at the bottom is incomplete and I only have 10/15 points for the Javaal Fleet Action.

Incidentally the achievement was left in my tracker (title only) but I was able to untrack it since it was marked incomplete.

I just completed all the bonus objectives for Javaal Fleet Action Mastery and have the same issue. The tracker shows only the achievement title, the progress bar is full, the individual requirements are marked off, but the status is incomplete in the achievement details. I never received the pop up notification and the status bar for the Javaal Fleet Action subsection is showing 10/15.

• Dev Post

Hello folks!

Thanks again for your patience while this issue has been researched on our side. We've discovered a solution for those Achievements that are stuck in the tracker, and we'd like to be sure that we don't miss any!

Currently, we've got Javaal Fleet Action Mastery and Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery as being stuck. Please post here if you have any additional Achievements that are stuck in your tracker so that we can be sure they get fixed too!

(PS: Your reports about Javaal Fleet Action are related to the same bug)

:ph_thank_you:

I had already completed "Javal Fleet Action Mastery" achievement long time ago, I had my 5 points from that achievement but today while I was checking my achievements, I realised it became "incomplete" even all objectives are updated with green tick. This bug happened today.

Me too - Javaal Fleet Action Achievement shows all are checked green, but I don't get the points for it. I've "re-completed" it about 6 times and no luck. tried with my other Republic Alts, and it's the same thing. I've "completed" all achievements but do not get credit for the Javaal Fleet Action.

I have another achievement that is stuck and bugged in my tracker. I think it was the Belsavis Datacron Master achievement (it could have been Explorer of Belsavis). After I completed, the achievement is listed as -2698.505859375. When I click on it in the tracker, it takes me to my list of recently completed achievements. The only one on the top four that I recently completed and tracked was the Belsavis Datacron Master achievement. Please let me know if you need more information (I know which achievements I tracked, I just found the tracker recently so I only have a few).

I'm having a similar problem with the Explorer of Makeb achievement. All areas are checked off, but I am still able to track the achievement. However, nothing appears under the title Explorer of Makeb. I believe this issue stems from discovering Brakan Mesa last. When I entered this particular Mesa, nothing popped up on the screen stating that I have surveyed the entire map or even that I had found Brakan Mesa. I have found others with a similar problem in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=633268. I submitted a bug report a month or two ago when I ran into this issue but it doesn't seem to be as we'll known due to the specific nature of the bug.