Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

corrupt a wish!


Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
07.15.2013 , 08:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Callin View Post
Granted but they weigh 500lbs each.

I wish I had a Klondike Bar.
Granted, but there is a bug in it.


I wish I had a Siri phone with the voice of GladOs

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
07.15.2013 , 09:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Granted, but there is a bug in it.


I wish I had a Siri phone with the voice of GladOs
Granted, but it only has that voice if you spill an embarrassing secret onto these forums every day.

I wish I had an Aston Martin DB-9 in white
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

chimex's Avatar


chimex
07.16.2013 , 03:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Granted, but it only has that voice if you spill an embarrassing secret onto these forums every day.

I wish I had an Aston Martin DB-9 in white
Granted, it's a miniature replica

I wish I had a billion pounds
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
07.16.2013 , 04:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
Granted, it's a miniature replica

I wish I had a billion pounds
Granted, but you're crushed under the weight.

I wish for a flamethrower.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

RisenDragon's Avatar


RisenDragon
07.16.2013 , 04:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
Granted, but you're crushed under the weight.

I wish for a flamethrower.
granted, but it misfires and catches your house on fire.

I wish that I had unlimited magical capacity with the ability to use it.

DeadpoolCorp's Avatar


DeadpoolCorp
07.16.2013 , 07:26 AM | #16
granted but the government dissects you to learn about them


I wish I had a pet monkey
"Open-world PVP is our end game" - [PL]
- God forgives.... PL does not-

Callin's Avatar


Callin
07.16.2013 , 08:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadpoolCorp View Post
granted but the government dissects you to learn about them


I wish I had a pet monkey
Granted you become Michael Jackson (heyo! lol)

I wish I was Immune to all Disease.
Dark Jedi

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
07.16.2013 , 09:14 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Callin View Post
Granted you become Michael Jackson (heyo! lol)

I wish I was Immune to all Disease.
Granted, but your family get all the diseases you're immune to.

I wish time travel was possible *Trollface*
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Braxxiss's Avatar


Braxxiss
07.16.2013 , 11:24 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Granted, but your family get all the diseases you're immune to.

I wish time travel was possible *Trollface*
Granted, but you can only go back in time 2 seconds after 5 minutes of meditation rendering the few seconds back irrelevant.

I wish I never had to worry for money again.
Sword in a Box. Never forget.

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
07.16.2013 , 12:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Braxxiss View Post
Granted, but you can only go back in time 2 seconds after 5 minutes of meditation rendering the few seconds back irrelevant.

I wish I never had to worry for money again.
Granted... but you're in prison for life.

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric