Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Boss Respawn Times?

Crixaliss
06.28.2012 , 03:13 PM | #1
Is there any definitive answer out there about how long the world bosses take to respawn. Everywhere there seems to be a suggestion of 2 hrs, but this seems to be inaccurate.

Saw Gargath (hoth) die, came back ~ 1hr 50mins later, waited around for an hour and still no respawn. Either it respawned quicker than 2hrs and died again, or its respawn time is longer, or the respawn time isn't fixed at all. Any help on this?

pure_laced
06.28.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2
World bosses used to be 4 hours on my old server, but I think they upped it quite a bit in a patch a while ago.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

Vavara
06.28.2012 , 04:18 PM | #3
We waited another hour, so in total it was 3 hours, and still no spawn.
Dark Lady of the Sith

Tigzie
06.28.2012 , 08:51 PM | #4
I was told it was shortened but just in case...

Gargath used to be 4/5 hours

Mr primal diddly was said it was 4 hours however didnt respawn for 2 days

On a new server now so i assume he regens faster that was the old old info if yours isnt working try that out

epanastatis
06.29.2012 , 05:53 AM | #5
hey usually what do the world bosses in alderaan and nar shadaa drop?purple items?possible?

Metalmac
07.16.2012 , 02:09 PM | #6
Inconsistent times for respawn on World Boss with all these people is just bad programming BioWare.

Kenai_of_Deejer
07.13.2013 , 05:48 PM | #7
Bio please speed up WB spawn times, it helps with OP training lower guild members giving them a learning curve.

AshlaBoga
07.13.2013 , 11:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenai_of_Deejer View Post
Bio please speed up WB spawn times, it helps with OP training lower guild members giving them a learning curve.
We know they can do this as they reduced the Nightmare Pilgrim respawn to 30 minutes.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Satanio
07.14.2013 , 05:19 AM | #9
Just to make sure, were you in the same instance as before? If not, that might explain