Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't log over to the Euro servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't log over to the Euro servers?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lady_Alternate
07.12.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1
Hiya. While I now play and have several characters on a US server, I began playing initially on a European server and have characters there too.

This evening I have tried to log over to the European server (The Progenitor) to check my characters with a view to potentially server transferring one. However, on choosing The Progenitor from the Server Select screen I simply get a popup saying "Logging into selected server..." and nothing happens. The background animation continues to play, but the client does not log on to the server, and while the mouse cursor still moves (and the popup can be moved) the client becomes otherwise unresponsive and I have to tab out and close it manually.

On restarting I'm back at character select on my new US server (Ebon Hawk) and any attempt to repeat the process simply results in the same unresponsive client and failure to log on to The Progenitor.

I'm not having any trouble logging on to the Ebon Hawk at all, as an aside - the issue is purely the inability to log on to the selected European Server.

Please help!

Thanks.

zamma
07.12.2013 , 01:23 PM | #2
Lots of people cant log in I'm getting spinning blue gear wheels for last 20 minutes.
Ha! They couldn't hit a Bantha at that dist....

Gondolindhrim
07.12.2013 , 01:23 PM | #3
Rheiya, Guardian | Adelynn, Sage | Fyrellis, Sentinel | Lyell, Gunslinger | Bao-der, Vanguard | Kayleen, Shadow | Hailey, Commando
Syeeda, Operative | Circumspectus, Sniper | Freiya, Juggernaut | Zeyus, Marauder
FrostclawNightmare LandsThe Red Eclipse

Bronholz
07.12.2013 , 01:23 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Lady_Alternate,

Thanks for contacting us.

We are currently experiencing a connection issue, which is most likely the cause of your issue. We are looking into it, but for the moment you may be unable to login to your European server.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Lady_Alternate
07.12.2013 , 01:25 PM | #5
That's not the issue I'm having. I can log on to the Ebon Hawk perfectly fine, without problem or delay. However, I can't go to The Progenitor via the Server Select screen.

Bronholz
07.12.2013 , 01:30 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
The Progenitor is one of the servers that players are unable to login to, which is why you see this issue when trying to switch to it.

If you are still experiencing this after the current issue is remedied, then we can run through some steps to try and resolve it.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Lady_Alternate
07.12.2013 , 01:34 PM | #7
Thank you!

I'll sit patiently on my han--... oh who am I kidding.

Buruncha
07.12.2013 , 01:39 PM | #8
Well Im ready to cancell the subscription