Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Carlenux
07.12.2013 , 12:49 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by atschai View Post
I saw Roovin the other day at the 7Stuck stream at http://www.twitch.tv/frops83 so I guess that's how they knew about it.
And that strat is quite old: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634554
thanks was just wondering... i knew they killed it but we normally dont like to spy others progress but yeah, like i said information is important too :P... as far as the strat being old, until you get to P4 which at least they streamer didnt for the achievement (7struck did, because they dont get achievement in their kill like us, just saw it).. you dont know how hard it is.... we started like 1 hour after suckafish, when we heard they killed waas like ****, tried tried tried, until i gave up and say **** it let me see how they did it... saw that, and was like you have to be F. kidding me.... that strat makes the fight that was a 10/10 difficulty into a 3 lol, so kind of wasted a lot of time there for not knowing >.< lol. we will have to be more aware of that next time lol >.<
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

paowee
07.12.2013 , 12:56 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
could this be mathmatically improbable?:P
It's mathematically achievable just more time consum~able....!:P

Ya'know.. like farm a few more weeks for gear to down the ultimate NiM boss of the ultimate NiM instance in the game?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee
07.12.2013 , 12:58 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
thanks was just wondering... i knew they killed it but we normally dont like to spy others progress but yeah, like i said information is important too :P... as far as the strat being old, until you get to P4 which at least they streamer didnt for the achievement (7struck did, because they dont get achievement in their kill like us, just saw it).. you dont know how hard it is.... we started like 1 hour after suckafish, when we heard they killed waas like ****, tried tried tried, until i gave up and say **** it let me see how they did it... saw that, and was like you have to be F. kidding me.... that strat makes the fight that was a 10/10 difficulty into a 3 lol, so kind of wasted a lot of time there for not knowing >.< lol. we will have to be more aware of that next time lol >.<
Oh this kill at once strat. Yes I had a laugh watching KBN do it. It was their "story mode" turned NiM mode strat. Hah! would you look at that...

Solar_Breeze
07.12.2013 , 01:32 PM | #114
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...01#post6540801

EU guilds doing too well so BW decides to nerf us :P!
Emrys - Red Eclipse
Spoiler

Ansalem
07.12.2013 , 02:04 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
It's mathematically achievable just more time consum~able....!:P

Ya'know.. like farm a few more weeks for gear to down the ultimate NiM boss of the ultimate NiM instance in the game?
gonna be some fun farming to reach the 21066.67 raid dps just to pass that:P

Ocho-Quatro
07.12.2013 , 02:07 PM | #116
Pfft.... Just have all 4 of your dps push out 5300/each. TOTALLY doable
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Ansalem
07.12.2013 , 02:12 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
Pfft.... Just have all 4 of your dps push out 5300/each. TOTALLY doable
nah they only have to push like 4.2k each and tanks 1.2k each and healers 950 each to hit it I think...doable with a couple weeks of farming

def going to have to alternate uses of relics,adrenals, and bloodthirst

Heidy
07.12.2013 , 02:35 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
Well, we really tryed the "normal" way about 6hours (or something like that), try many strat (another kill order,...), but we are wondering and asking urselves if P4 is doable at this time. the enrage is really tight.
Then we had this 'lol'-idea... Soon we knew that this doable. But we all were uncertain to do this way, how react the com to this. We decide to kill. After all, this is not a exploid. we know that the strategy is not be wanted.
never mind kill is kill.
PR & News - Seven Stuck -
Pyhä - Sorcerer Heal || Ursel - Operative DPS
German PvE Progression

Heidy
07.12.2013 , 02:35 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Solar_Breeze View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...01#post6540801

EU guilds doing too well so BW decides to nerf us :P!
Sad, but true
PR & News - Seven Stuck -
Pyhä - Sorcerer Heal || Ursel - Operative DPS
German PvE Progression

paowee
07.12.2013 , 02:47 PM | #120
Im sure someone can come up with a way to burn 312,000 hp in 15seconds! Ok sorry will stop clogging this thread with offtipic posts...