Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorc full healer not rely wanted -.-

ShadessaWayland
07.12.2013 , 10:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
not really. if person declines, he has to que over again. while other 3 are on the top of a list, so if tank declined, 2 dps and a healer just wait for first tank that comes by.

it doesnt suck, you can't force a player to accept, and declines happen mostly when person selected wrong spec. it's better for them to decline, then to play a role of tank while they being DPS.
ok now i see why thx so much so i must w8 til the player ad the right spec to
then i need to relax and w8 til i get in

Jeweledleah
07.12.2013 , 10:25 AM | #22
also, personally at least, i sometimes decline if I see that judging by the level of someone in a group, we might get a flashpoint that I'm too high level for. which means useless loot and very little experience.

it does suck to have to go back into the queue, but that's not done because you are a sorc. if people declined groups based on players class/spec, I would never find any groups on my sentinel (because here's the class that a lot of people actually dislike, sadly because all too many sentinels/marauders chose to behave like jerks in groups)

ShadessaWayland
07.12.2013 , 10:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
also, personally at least, i sometimes decline if I see that judging by the level of someone in a group, we might get a flashpoint that I'm too high level for. which means useless loot and very little experience.

it does suck to have to go back into the queue, but that's not done because you are a sorc. if people declined groups based on players class/spec, I would never find any groups on my sentinel (because here's the class that a lot of people actually dislike, sadly because all too many sentinels/marauders chose to behave like jerks in groups)
only thing i hate when i am in a groep is if the dps class atack first with there fast jump atack and not let the tanker get his argo first
with that most dps get very low hp with that my hands get very full of keeping them alive

also i need to keep the tanker alive sometimes its to hard for me and mostly players die and blaming me for not healing them -.-

if they let the tanker get his argo its for me a easy job and almost dont need to heal both dps classes and if they get a little low i schield them with static barrier and give them a DOT heal skill

mostly ad ea run they stay above 90 % hp

most sadly there are jerks that boom jump atack and get there *** kicked my mobs -.-

ELRunninW
07.12.2013 , 11:03 AM | #24
Lol, that is when you vote kick DPS, and this is what vote kick is there for

Margoth
07.12.2013 , 11:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadessaWayland View Post
hello all

am now a lvl 49 sorc full healer build

but after some time and try to do alot of FP
it seems i get kicked out much even if am a bit higher to help party

and my gear is pretty good i dont die much even if i pull alot of argo i can keep my self pretty good alive
Warning phrase #1. "I don't die much" . As a level 49 healer you shouldn't be dieing at all in a FP especially if you are overleveled for it.

What is "pretty good gear"? At minimum you should be in Modable armor in all slots, with 45+ greens or ideally blues. You should have 40+ implants, 40+ Earpiece and 30+ Relics.
Needless to say all of your gear should be willpower based with emphasis on Power, Surge, Crit.

Warning phrase #2: Even if I pull a lot of Aggro

When are you pulling aggro? Are you DPSing or is it on Trash pulls where the DPS isn't picking the low level stuff up?
Quote:
but after some time i figure out that alot of players dont like as a sorc healer and want a Operative healer more -.-

if that is the case i hope bioware make Sorc healer beter but i dont see rely a problem yet
stil dunno why players like Opertive more the sorc ??

and now i feel a bit sad and start thinking to quit my sorc that i work so hard for
but if i need to w8 more then 20 min for a FP run it pretty sad and pll ad fleet say that healers and tankers always join fast for a FP run

not in my case sadly

if any no why this is let me no thx
sorry for my bad english
Having played this game since launch I can tell you I have NEVER seen anyone booted from a group for being the wrong AC. I've seen people booted because they couldn't or wouldn't do their role e.g. Healers so focused on DPSing they let the party die. I've seen people booted because they were undergeared e.g. Running Kaon Pre 2.0 in HM with someone in Level 35 Greens. I've seen people booted for being greedy e.g. rolling need for tank gear as a healer for their companion when the tank needed it. I've seen people booted for generally being rude and obnoxious but not once for being the wrong AC.

Ottoattack
07.12.2013 , 02:48 PM | #26
I think you got the point across that no one ever gets kicked because of their AC. I ran 1,000 FPs+Ops in GF, and I have never seen anyone getting kicked because of their AC. Also, as a sorc healer, PvE wise they are debatbly the strongest.

As for gear, 116-120 gear is more than enough to take you through all SM FPs. The highest SM FP is level 48 anyway.

It seems also you understand your role and class skills. If not, the abbreviated version only heal tank unless dps are getting atked and stick to healing; do not dps unless your confident of your healing capacity and skills. The rotation is simply bubble, resurgence, innervate. In the down time use dark infusion, aoe heal or consumption. Resurgence lasts 15 secs, so need to spam it.

My advice is to join a guild and try to run with them. Also, inside FPs I generally avoid saying anything beside hello when I walk in and TY when we are done, unless needed. This is one of these situations were less is more.

In addition, do not role need on loot unless its will power and has power, surge, critic and alacrity as secondary attributes. Do not role need on anything else. Always greed. If you need something for a comp, wait for everyone to role. If everyone roled greed on it, ask the group if you can take it for comp. If they say yes, feel free to roll need on it.

Sarielle
07.12.2013 , 05:33 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadessaWayland View Post
only thing i hate when i am in a groep is if the dps class atack first with there fast jump atack and not let the tanker get his argo first
with that most dps get very low hp with that my hands get very full of keeping them alive

also i need to keep the tanker alive sometimes its to hard for me and mostly players die and blaming me for not healing them -.-
There are very few pulls -- and those are in early flashpoints where healing tools are very limited -- where you might not be able to keep a trigger-happy DPS AND the tank up. Hotkey your skills, don't click them, and you'll have an easier time keeping the whole group alive. You even have your AoE heal by level 49, no reason DPS should be dying even if they ARE impatient.
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |

uniz
07.12.2013 , 07:35 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarielle View Post
There are very few pulls -- and those are in early flashpoints where healing tools are very limited -- where you might not be able to keep a trigger-happy DPS AND the tank up. Hotkey your skills, don't click them, and you'll have an easier time keeping the whole group alive. You even have your AoE heal by level 49, no reason DPS should be dying even if they ARE impatient.
hot key or clicker play which ever method suites you the best. neither is worse than the other no matter what ex wow players say and think. a bad player is a bad player no matter if he uses a mouse or key pad.

as far as pulling agro when ever you put down your aoe heal any non taunted/attacked mobs will instantly agro to you. same if several are beating on the tank and you have him in the aoe, the dot on him plus any other heal. those he hasn't taunted nor keep taunting will soon be yours. it isn't your fault as much as the tanks and the dps to some extent too.

Sarielle
07.12.2013 , 08:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
hot key or clicker play which ever method suites you the best. neither is worse than the other no matter what ex wow players say and think. a bad player is a bad player no matter if he uses a mouse or key pad.
You can move while casting if you hotkey. You can't if you click. Yes, one really is better than the other, otherwise clicking wouldn't be such a huge disadvantage in PvP -- and it is. I was a clicker in another game years ago. I got better when I stopped being a clicker, so I speak from personal experience. I never played WoW.

Quote:
as far as pulling agro when ever you put down your aoe heal any non taunted/attacked mobs will instantly agro to you. same if several are beating on the tank and you have him in the aoe, the dot on him plus any other heal. those he hasn't taunted nor keep taunting will soon be yours. it isn't your fault as much as the tanks and the dps to some extent too.
I don't even have the AoE heal yet (level 43) and I don't struggle to keep DPSers up, even if they pull before tank. Is it annoying sometimes? Yes. Should they be doing it? No. But if you *ahem* hotkey you also switch targets more quickly/efficiently, so again -- a healer should not be struggling to keep both DPS and tanks up, presuming DPS aren't "standing in the fire" etc. or pulling six silvers at once.
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |

ShadessaWayland
07.12.2013 , 09:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarielle View Post
You can move while casting if you hotkey. You can't if you click. Yes, one really is better than the other, otherwise clicking wouldn't be such a huge disadvantage in PvP -- and it is. I was a clicker in another game years ago. I got better when I stopped being a clicker, so I speak from personal experience. I never played WoW.

I don't even have the AoE heal yet (level 43) and I don't struggle to keep DPSers up, even if they pull before tank. Is it annoying sometimes? Yes. Should they be doing it? No. But if you *ahem* hotkey you also switch targets more quickly/efficiently, so again -- a healer should not be struggling to keep both DPS and tanks up, presuming DPS aren't "standing in the fire" etc. or pulling six silvers at once.
1 thing i say i cant heal with some skills while moving that is very **** trust me
ad the end boss ad FP D7 boss mother i need to move alot and i mean alot ore i get hit very much
some players split up to far from me so i need to move fast then stop heal turn back to te orther side

and heal him to then i need to watch out for the claw atack the move around -.-

it keep me busy XD
i wil change my hot keys to that will help alot to