Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Juggernaut Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xacuter
07.11.2013 , 07:05 PM | #41
Ladispute gets my nomination! (Raynd)
Amigo

arkitip
07.11.2013 , 07:43 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
No one is disputing their knowledge or ability here. The issue as presented is that people who have never stepped foot on the Jugg boards are coming in and promoting players that, while probably skilled and knowledgeable, are also not active here on the class boards. Knowledge of class is only one of the components that they stated they are looking for.
This.

The fact that I don't recognize a lot of the people being named ITT is a bad thing, given the fact that I check this particular forum several times a day.

lMarlfoxl
07.11.2013 , 08:26 PM | #43
It clearly says the person needs to be an active part of their class community. That doesn't mean that they have to post on the forum everyday as long as they contribute their knowledge to other players. Granted coming on the class forums everyday is a good thing, but just because you don't post as often as others doesn't mean you wouldn't be valued as a representative.

sithloardbob
07.11.2013 , 08:33 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by lMarlfoxl View Post
It clearly says the person needs to be an active part of their class community. That doesn't mean that they have to post on the forum everyday as long as they contribute their knowledge to other players. Granted coming on the class forums everyday is a good thing, but just because you don't post as often as others doesn't mean you wouldn't be valued as a representative.

BOOM i was going to say this but mr marlfox did this
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

ecaron
07.11.2013 , 08:44 PM | #45
I vote for Marlfox
<Hey im mvp> Avila
<Don't Panic> Aviella

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 09:18 PM | #46
And again, no one is saying you would not be an effective, or good, representative. It's simply the fact that the community of people who are active with the Juggernaut forums are more comfortable with the others. And personally, I believe the position should be determined by the Juggernaut community (regardless of how often the voters post), not by their PvP buddies.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

lMarlfoxl
07.11.2013 , 10:22 PM | #47
But PVE buddies are good right?

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 10:59 PM | #48
But PVE buddies are good right?
You are ignoring my point, which is these "PVE buddies" are folks that know each other because of their activity on these boards. I'm not discounting your capabilities, because I don't know who you are. I'm saying that, because I don't know who you are, I am not keen on the idea of you representing the class that I main.

Regardless, this is simply the nomination phase. They are putting up a vote at some point, if I understood their plans correctly. We all know that if you want it, then at that point you are going to bring in every person you can find to vote for you.

This debate, at this point, is meaningless. I think Ark should get the position, because he has demonstrated his knowledge and willingness to help the community at large here. You and your friends seem to think you should have the spot, presumably because you play a mean Jugg in PvP.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Mikimaster
07.11.2013 , 11:25 PM | #49
I nominate Rystet Catalysts Jugg tank

lMarlfoxl
07.11.2013 , 11:33 PM | #50
If this conversation is pointless then why do you keep trying to prove your point. I am not trying to dispute your point, I am merely trying to state my own. PvE has been a primary focus of Bioware for a long time while PvP seems to get swept to the side. I am here to represent Juggernauts in the PvP community and help resolve long outstanding class issues. I am not saying PvE is not important.