Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
Juggernaut Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricWB
07.11.2013 , 01:37 AM | #21
Please dont vote for someone just because they are in your guild, if you dont play a Jugg stay out of this vote.
<APEX>
Vengeance Juggernaut
Laetius

vadess
07.11.2013 , 01:40 AM | #22
My vote is arkitip.
Noxturna- DPS Juggernaut, Begeren Colony
Caedusios- Tanking Assassin, Begeren Colony
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

xIphonex
07.11.2013 , 02:33 AM | #23
Plastic-cup

KrunchyMedia
07.11.2013 , 02:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EricWB View Post
Please dont vote for someone just because they are in your guild, if you dont play a Jugg stay out of this vote.
It's disappointing that people are so desperate for votes that they are actually telling other people not to vote for someone. I thought this was a good idea from Bioware, but after seeing this comment it has made me realize that this is just going to be a campaign of people flaming each other and telling each other not to vote for a specific person.

Good idea Bioware, too bad the community has to ruin it.

Karmann
07.11.2013 , 02:39 AM | #25
Plastic-cup

He knows his class and plays all specs beautifully. Not voting because a lot of people watch his stream.

Marb
07.11.2013 , 02:40 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaidinah View Post
For DPS, ssfish/Lift (not sure if he tanks on his Jugg). Grallmate should be an easy win for Guardians so not much point voting for him here, but that would make an ideal combo.
Only one rep per class mirror, so there wont be a separate guardian rep to jugg, it will be one for both.
Zerkhan - Harbinger

Wuzan
07.11.2013 , 02:48 AM | #27
powpowclouds from MVP, bastion server.
Sifu <Synergy> Bastion Server.

ASLCHYRAX
07.11.2013 , 03:38 AM | #28
The way I see there is only one application that can be taken seriously on this thread at the moment, so I shall give my vote to Marlfox for now.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Vis Fatalis - Guild Master
Lasersilma (Juggernaut) / Kuulsilma (Powertech) / Sarinsilma (Sorceror) Saabridsilma (Marauder)

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 04:00 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
It's disappointing that people are so desperate for votes that they are actually telling other people not to vote for someone. I thought this was a good idea from Bioware, but after seeing this comment it has made me realize that this is just going to be a campaign of people flaming each other and telling each other not to vote for a specific person.

Good idea Bioware, too bad the community has to ruin it.
Right? Because Laetius is clearly looking for this position.

What's sad is the folks that have no involvement whatsoever on the class forums that have shown up and put their buddies' names out there, even though the posters aren't a part of that class community. I did notice that your friend gave you the same courtesy for your class' thread, at least.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marb View Post
Only one rep per class mirror, so there wont be a separate guardian rep to jugg, it will be one for both.
Actually, there will be one from each mirrored class, though they will alternate activity, per:

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco
How Will Class Representatives Be Selected?

This process is going to be largely in your hands! As of the time of making this post, you will be able to head over to your Advanced Class Forum and you will find a post where you can begin nominations for who your Class Representative will be. After a span of time (a week or so) we will create a poll with the names we saw mentioned most, by each AC, and you will vote on who you want your rep to be! I want to note that Class Representatives will be shared across mirrored ACs, so Sentinel and Marauder will have the same representative. We are still going to allow one to be selected for each, but they will rotate in their responsibilities.

Also, each Class Representative will only serve for one “term” (more on that later). After that a new representative will be elected!
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Vaidinah
07.11.2013 , 05:38 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Marb View Post
Based on ssfish's post, I guess technically both will have a place, but regardless, I shouldn't have mentioned not voting for Grallmate here even he'd automatically win on the Guardian forums. Either way, the most frequently mentioned top players like those mentioned will be rotated in at some point and I believe they will all do a great job of representing our class.

I want to highlight the point made by ssfish/Lift that it's important that the people who are nominated are those people who already post on the forums reasonably often. Knowing your class even at a top level is important, but doing so while helping new players out and having the patience and desire to collect feedback from others is another critical skill. These people have already shown their dedication to helping the community out with their advice.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master