Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mandoforlife
07.10.2013 , 09:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
I know he has similar views on PvP mercs/mandos as I do.

The PvE merc guys I think only really know Arsenal/Bodyguard well enough. Frankly that leaves 1/3rd of the merc trees left to be wondered about. Don't see many Pyro raid guides or discussions. So if you campaign on behalf of Pyro mercs, you''ll have my vote =P

We need a purebred mandolorian, not FOTM rerollers. Someone that Merc PvP'd from 1.2 till now.
I've had my Merc since early access, and PvP'ed with him through thick and thin. In the previous guild I was in, I got close to the GM who was a merc, and the two of us were probably among the best PvP mercs on the Bastion. Good times with that player

But anyways, its too bad this popped up so soon. I mean, its great for the community, but I've been working on a Merc PvP guide as of late, but I'm not completely happy with it, so I'm still refining it. Bioware said representatives have "terms", so maybe by the next voting, I'll have my guide out, and I'll have a chance in the running!

On to my vote. I vote for Cash (Cashogy_reborn). I agree with almost all of his views on Merc PvP.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

AMightyKnight
07.10.2013 , 10:41 PM | #22
Odawgg gets my vote, Aerro would be fine too.

I'm against elceting someone because of a PVP backround. Our dps in PVE was hurt enough by solutions for PVP problems.
The main focus of a class representative should be PVE DPS and PVE Healing since its PVE content the game is centered on.
Benaiah Abihail @T3M4 Ahdino Abishai
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
Referral Link/Free Stuff KotFE 10/2015: RIP Endgame

mandoforlife
07.10.2013 , 10:48 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
Odawgg gets my vote, Aerro would be fine too.

I'm against elceting someone because of a PVP backround. Our dps in PVE was hurt enough by solutions for PVP problems.
The main focus of a class representative should be PVE DPS and PVE Healing since its PVE content the game is centered on.
Just remember that the representative speaks for the entire AC's population, not for themselves. Voting for someone according to the preferred endgame is rather pointless. I voted for Cash because I agree with his viewpoints, not solely because he's a PvPer.

Also, PvP is just as important as PvE, no matter how much content is pumped into either one.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Aerro
07.10.2013 , 11:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mandoforlife View Post
Just remember that the representative speaks for the entire AC's population, not for themselves. Voting for someone according to the preferred endgame is rather pointless. I voted for Cash because I agree with his viewpoints, not solely because he's a PvPer.

Also, PvP is just as important as PvE, no matter how much content is pumped into either one.
Both sides should get equal facings. I did a panel on PvP and what we really needed in order to improve. Electro Net was a step in the right direction (plus Hydraulics). If Arsenal can keep getting nice additions such as that, we will be in an even better place.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

cashogy_reborn
07.11.2013 , 12:04 AM | #25
PvE and PvP balance are two totally different animals.

i dont think that this is the proper thread for such a discussion tho
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

johnnyby
07.11.2013 , 12:11 AM | #26
Aerro for sure. He taught me to be a beast by following his guide. (Just that my main is a Slinger now)
The Harbinger - <Ewokalypse Now> - <Hatred>
Johnnyboyau Commando - Jacynlargo Vangaurd - Charlie Gunslinger - Philip-jfry Sage -
- -Sniper

DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.

marshmallow
07.11.2013 , 01:20 AM | #27
i vote for zizzz (aka dumptrux ign)
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Droyan
07.11.2013 , 03:03 AM | #28
Odawgg or Aerro

xIphonex
07.11.2013 , 03:18 AM | #29
Dumptrux

AesirUesugi
07.11.2013 , 04:58 AM | #30
Aerro

please.
They should actually extend this to having a PVP, and a Healing rep...
Also high time they merged Commando and Mercenary forums, the classes are mirrors. Would be much more useful to have Commando/Merc DPS and Commando/Merc Heal forums here.