Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight > Guardian
Guardian Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stubacca
07.10.2013 , 04:30 PM | #11
I nominate Glzmo. He's the most knowledgeable Jedi Guardian I know. He knows the ins and outs of all the different Guardian builds, including tanking and DPS as well as all the strengths and weaknesses in PVE, PVP as well as roleplay as he plays several different Guardians. He's also great with communication as he's proven in similar volunteer programs in SWG.
Add Wookiees as playable species (solution to voice over problem: MT-D Miniaturized Translator Droid!
SUBSCRIPTION WON'T BE RENEWED due to the lasting lack of CHAT BUBBLES and how long-term subcribers are treated by EA/Bioware.

leto_cleon
07.10.2013 , 04:37 PM | #12
Grallmate - PVE Defence Spec

Mattmonkey - PVE Vigilance Spec (wish he didn't unsub)

Ladispute - PVP Defence Spec

KeyboardNinja
07.10.2013 , 04:42 PM | #13
Grallmate

And for the record, I do PvP but I don't have a level 55 guardian/jugg. I'm not sure I would be an adequate representative, since my knowledge of the class is largely theoretical.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

ssfish
07.10.2013 , 04:58 PM | #14
It's looking like Juggs are going towards a DPS oriented Rep, so Grallmate on this side would be a good compliment to make sure that all aspects of our classes get proper attention.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Phorenzyk
07.10.2013 , 04:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Grallmate

And for the record, I do PvP but I don't have a level 55 guardian/jugg. I'm not sure I would be an adequate representative, since my knowledge of the class is largely theoretical.
IMO, besides Kitru and Xinika, you're one of the people who -need- to be in on something like this. You're one of the most in-depth theorycrafters here - if nothing else, I nominate you as a consultant to all of them :P

Andrew_Past
07.10.2013 , 05:46 PM | #16
Tbh, it needs to be someone who knows tanking and DPS, and plays PVE and PVP. That limits the choices quite a bit, but it's needed to get fair representation. Unless we wanted to do separate PVE and PVP representatives. That would open things up quite a bit.
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch

Kitru
07.10.2013 , 06:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Phorenzyk View Post
IMO, besides Kitru and Xinika, you're one of the people who -need- to be in on something like this. You're one of the most in-depth theorycrafters here - if nothing else, I nominate you as a consultant to all of them :P
Most of the big theorycrafters and major names on the left side of the forums already talk to each other pretty actively so I'm pretty sure we'll already be collaborating, since we already do to an impressive extent. This will just give us more impetus to do so (on the Shadow forums, all of the nominees have essentially decided that, regardless of who wins the vote/is the rep at the time, we'll all be talking about it and weighing in).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Lahsbee
07.10.2013 , 06:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
Most of the big theorycrafters and major names on the left side of the forums already talk to each other pretty actively so I'm pretty sure we'll already be collaborating, since we already do to an impressive extent. This will just give us more impetus to do so (on the Shadow forums, all of the nominees have essentially decided that, regardless of who wins the vote/is the rep at the time, we'll all be talking about it and weighing in).
That's great to hear.

VarekRayth
07.10.2013 , 08:59 PM | #19
Grallmate x8billion. I'm actually a good Jugg tank because of this guy.

ssfish. Because Lift is awesome and reading his parses make me better :P
Azrael - Immortal Juggernaut - <Proper Villains>
Mali'wan - Pyro Powertech - <Nemesis>

Alduinsm
07.10.2013 , 09:37 PM | #20
My vote goes to Grallmate.
Shin