Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elfa
07.10.2013 , 03:24 PM | #11
Paowee
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

ScytheEleven
07.10.2013 , 03:29 PM | #12
I wonder if Paowee is going to be the Sniper class representative

Aoristos
07.10.2013 , 03:53 PM | #13
Without a doubt Paowee. There is a reason I come to the sniper forums for any intelligent conversation. Which b'oarder has also started posting on.
<Never Tell Us The Odds> @ The Bastion
iPewed - Slinger, iFeint - Scoundrel, iFade - Shadow, Parabol - Guardian, Justinsane - Powertech

BlackSpin
07.10.2013 , 04:08 PM | #14
Teacher!

chuixupu
07.10.2013 , 04:22 PM | #15
Hopefully Paowee actually WANTS to be the class representative. ^_^

But he has certainly been very diligent and thorough on these here forums, not sure who else has come close, at least in recent times.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

odawgg
07.10.2013 , 04:35 PM | #16
Haha, this is gonna be a runaway...and deservedly so...Paowee is my vote (even though I don't play sniper). He has proven track record with the community, is respectful, and will take the position seriously.

Edit: oh...i forgot to mention he is pretty dayum good as well. Leaves me in the dust every week on the charts

ZiggyTank
07.10.2013 , 05:23 PM | #17
I nominate Paowee...period. .
You must train constantly. You must train repetitively. You must learn this. You must appreciate this. ~M.M. (Go Rin No Sho)

KeyboardNinja
07.10.2013 , 05:41 PM | #18
Paowee. Wouldn't vote for anyone else.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

MiralukaJedi
07.10.2013 , 05:52 PM | #19
Paowee. I'm an Operative, but I got a lot of Sniper friends I help with so I follow this board and have seen his contributions.

Plus I'm going to be amused to see how many he can get in a row.

Shiv_Radu
07.10.2013 , 06:18 PM | #20
Another vote for Paowee.