Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunslinger Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler > Gunslinger
Gunslinger Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jasoneth
07.10.2013 , 04:32 PM | #11
I'd like to nominate Drew, also known as Geldarion, who has posted several guides about Gunslingers on Corellian Run Radio and The Fanatical Swordsman. He also co-hosts with Carla on the Corellian Run Radio podcast. His knowledge and experience is vast, as is his love for the Gunslinger class!
Teo, co-host and producer of OotiniCast

GalnarDegana
07.10.2013 , 04:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jasoneth View Post
I'd like to nominate Drew, also known as Geldarion, who has posted several guides about Gunslingers on Corellian Run Radio and The Fanatical Swordsman. He also co-hosts with Carla on the Corellian Run Radio podcast. His knowledge and experience is vast, as is his love for the Gunslinger class!
Thanks Teo!

ForceChuckle
07.10.2013 , 04:52 PM | #13
Drew gets my vote!

KingofGob
07.10.2013 , 05:07 PM | #14
I definitely think Drew aka Geldarion is the perfect choice to be the slinger rep.

Locive
07.10.2013 , 06:43 PM | #15
I vote for Drew alias Geldarion.
"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

AngelFluttershy
07.10.2013 , 10:25 PM | #16
I nominate SamuelAU. He's done some great work recently and communicates well with the most likely Sniper class representative, Paowee.

KrunchyMedia
07.11.2013 , 01:05 AM | #17
cannibalcory. in game name: Fat'nerd or icressi

He actually does ranked warzones and he's one of the best gunslingers in the game. he doesn't play regs all day / pve

marshmallow
07.11.2013 , 01:08 AM | #18
cannibalcory aka fat'nerd in game
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

lMarlfoxl
07.11.2013 , 01:19 AM | #19
Icressi is amazing on his gunslinger. He is superior to all others when it comes to spec's and has the most experience. (aka Fat'Nerd)

greg_biochem
07.11.2013 , 07:01 AM | #20
SamuelAU's contribution has been wonderful over the last few weeks, but for a long time before that, it was the great discussions between namesaretough and paowee that were most helpful. The discussions were very analytical and included several parses from both namesaretough and paowee. They took place primarily on the Sniper forums though, so those that stick to the Gunslinger section might be less familiar with him.

I've always been able to gain more insight reading analytical arguements with parsing data to back them up. So for that reason, my vote is for: namesaretough
Server: The Ebon Hawk
Red'october - Gunslinger