Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Shadow
Shadow Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NadirPalo
07.10.2013 , 03:20 PM | #21
I would like to nominate KeyboardNinja (Tam). Very, very good understanding of the mechanics of the game and has successfully brought shadow/sin issues to the devs before.
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

Doulo
07.10.2013 , 03:22 PM | #22
Well, they each only get one term if I read the initial post correctly, so I think all of our big names are going to do this at some point. I nominate:

Kitru
KeyboardNinja
Xinika

WheresMyWhisky
07.10.2013 , 03:23 PM | #23
PVE KC Kitru / Keyboard Ninja

PVE DPS mmerry

PVP Xinika
If you think you can ever have too much Whisky you are wrong

hunterraaze
07.10.2013 , 03:24 PM | #24
Without a shadow (see what I did there ) of a doubt, Kitru.
First off, just look at his posts, he knows what he is talking about.
Secondly, like someone else mentioned, he and Kbn (who is a very close second), aren't trying to get a major buff to make the class uber op compared to the other classes. They have both given out tons of ideas, and both are very passionate about this class.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia

Lahsbee
07.10.2013 , 03:30 PM | #25
Kitru
KeyboardNinja
Xinika

mikebevo
07.10.2013 , 03:31 PM | #26
Glad to see kitru decide to stay.

So Kitru gets my vote...

Get them to make my iInfiltration shadow viable again....

Snarkasms
07.10.2013 , 03:37 PM | #27
Kitru and Xinika.

Kitru
07.10.2013 , 03:37 PM | #28
Since I think it's a bit tacky to vote for myself, I'll proffer my own preferred class reps and reasons.

The obvious ones are KBN and Xinika for most of the reasons previously mentioned. The only worry I have with Xinika is that, afaik, he *really* doesn't do/know PvE (though the same argument could be made on my end; my PvP knowledge is only fair/middling).

The less obvious one is Leafy_Bug. While Leafy might not know as much, he's got a passion that is definitely required to represent the class well. A class representative doesn't need to be one of the people that constantly discover/math/analyze everything. They need to be a person that is actively aware of the AC community as a whole so that they can bring those to developer attention.

Basically, the class rep shouldn't *just* be a person that creates discussions within the community so much as an aggregate that brings those discussions to the developer's attention. Honestly, I think Leafy would do an *amazing* job at that.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Doulo
07.10.2013 , 03:52 PM | #29
Leafy would be good, I agree. I also think Dipstik and waka would be good. We have a number a players that are passionate, intelligent and generally care more about the game being good than having the best class. The other ACs have one or two names they are considering. By far we have the most robust group with at least 6 players that could easily fill the role and do a good job at it.

NamikazeNaruto
07.10.2013 , 04:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
The obvious ones are KBN and Xinika for most of the reasons previously mentioned. The only worry I have with Xinika is that, afaik, he *really* doesn't do/know PvP (though the same argument could be made on my end; my PvP knowledge is only fair/middling).
Just wondering Kitru if this is a typo? I PvP with Xinika all the time so it's a fact that they do PvP. Also all their guides are about PvP Shadow. Anyways, I'm glad you're resubbing Kitru, you were one of my two nominations .