Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Shadow
Shadow Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MiaRB
07.10.2013 , 02:48 PM | #11
Xinika
can't wait for this game to come out!

Botho
07.10.2013 , 02:50 PM | #12
Kitru (if he is still here)
or
Keyboardninja

Just because they seem fairly objective when it comes to things, albeit mostly around tanking but they aint looking out for some kinda super mega buff.

AlixMV
07.10.2013 , 02:52 PM | #13
Another vote for Kitru, hoping the previous commenter is incorrect.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

mastirkal
07.10.2013 , 02:53 PM | #14
Keyboardninja

People did you forget kitru is quitting the game?

Jimvinny
07.10.2013 , 03:00 PM | #15
Kitru might stick around for something like this. Kitru or Keyboardninja would be my vote as well.

dipstik
07.10.2013 , 03:02 PM | #16
seems like we need 4 people: pvp tank, pvp dps, pve tank pve dps.... and something similar for each class. that gives 12 people to listen to, 3 questions each... which doesnt seem too bad. 36 questions/concerns every month is it...

if we go with xinka, the only thing passed on will likey be pvp dps, since thats all i seem to see him talking about.
kitru and kbn talk about pve tanking... but im not sure how often they get to go middle or right tree.

Raynd
07.10.2013 , 03:08 PM | #17
Xinika (Shinarika/Aeonneta) obviously.
Ladispute 55 Guardian.
<Watchmen>

Kitru
07.10.2013 , 03:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
kitru and kbn talk about pve tanking... but im not sure how often they get to go middle or right tree.
My Sin vacillates between DPS and tank, so I'm familiar with the DPS specs/priorities, but I've got no clue about KBN.

The creation of class reps at this specific time is demonstrative of the developers (at least the community team) of recognizing they've, thus far, done a terrible job with actually interacting with the class forums, which was always one of my major beefs. It's pretty much what I was asking for.

As such, I just resubbed. Makes me crazy happy to see this happening since it will, hopefully, give us a direct line to the Combat Team.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Xacuter
07.10.2013 , 03:17 PM | #19
I nominate........ (2 non lifters)

NamikazeNaruto (Zabuza) for Assassin representative. Xinika(Shin'arika / Aeonneta) for Shadow Representative.
Amigo

Projawa
07.10.2013 , 03:18 PM | #20
PVE- Kitru
PVP - Xinika

Since there are only going to be two representatives who will alternate in collectively representing shadows+assassins, I think one rep should be PVP focused while the other is PVE centric. In that case I'd go with:

PVE- Kitru
PVP - Eatenbydistance

Hands down