Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunslinger Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler > Gunslinger
Gunslinger Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.10.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

axka
07.10.2013 , 02:36 PM | #2
Dakkroth 4 President

Gondolindhrim
07.10.2013 , 02:37 PM | #3
namesaretough. There's a separate thread for snipers, nominate paowee there.
Lyell, Gunslinger | Rheiya, Guardian | Adelynn, Sage | Fyrellis, Sentinel | Kayleen, Shadow | Bao-der, Vanguard | Hailey, Commando
Syeeda, Operative | Circumspectus, Sniper | Freiya, Juggernaut | Shyala, Powertech | Zeyus, Marauder
The Red Eclipse

SweetsPatogga
07.10.2013 , 02:40 PM | #4
I will vote for SamuelAU. His 2.0 SS guide is very informative and helpful.

ThomasCool
07.10.2013 , 02:49 PM | #5
Considering most of the posts and discussions are in the sniper forums anyway, i would nominate paowee. But i do have to say SamuelAU has been very good at fostering SS discussions

~Lunagazer

paowee
07.10.2013 , 02:56 PM | #6
Granted i stumbled upon 36/3/7 in a different way (while trying out 36/4/6 on my own a few weeks ago and not by reading his guide which has been out for months now). I'd like to nominate:

SamuelIA for his Sharpshooter discussion.

Now I may be a little bit biased because i love 36/3/7 now and looking back at the time of his original SS guide, he saw the potential in something when nobody else did (I am guilty of this! lol. After reading his 1st guide, i was like "hmm. ok another MMzzz sniper with corrosivezzz dart. i think i'll stick to rolley polley sniper kthx!).

The only thing hindering the popularization of this build is him not having enough time (and ping) to test it out for hours and provide parses as proof. I am still stoked at how powerful his 36/3/7 build is in raids. NiM TFB 8man last night showed my Full UW geared Sniper doing "competitive" DPS against everybody else wearing mix UW/KD offhand gear

Thank you SamuelIA for discovering 36/3/7
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

ScytheEleven
07.10.2013 , 03:00 PM | #7
EDIT: derp

Afieri
07.10.2013 , 03:11 PM | #8
SamuelAU, long live the male twi'lek!
Warstalker Elai'a

Land rights for gay whales.

ikinai
07.10.2013 , 03:41 PM | #9
While I agree Samuels guide is an excellent guide and I nominate him as well, just be sure that whomever is selected represents all of us slingers, even us crazy saboteurs.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

MrJurgens
07.10.2013 , 03:59 PM | #10
I nominate Pistols.