Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Powertech Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Powertech
Powertech Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.10.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

af_raptura
07.10.2013 , 02:51 PM | #2
Personally, I would want to see FeralPug as the class representative for the Powertechs. He has played AP and Pyro. He has a pvp bias, though, and he does not post as frequently, but he is very knowledgeable about the class, so if we could convince him to do it, or get a hold of him, I think any class changes for us could only be for the better. He as also pretty respectful towards other people, so I doubt we would get nonsense and trolling from him.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

ScytheEleven
07.10.2013 , 03:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
Personally, I would want to see FeralPug as the class representative for the Powertechs. He has played AP and Pyro. He has a pvp bias, though, and he does not post as frequently, but he is very knowledgeable about the class, so if we could convince him to do it, or get a hold of him, I think any class changes for us could only be for the better. He as also pretty respectful towards other people, so I doubt we would get nonsense and trolling from him.
Hmm, it would be best for someone that is more active on the forums, but I like where your head is it.

That being said, I really don't have a candidate off the top of my head...

tahoeWolverine
07.10.2013 , 03:07 PM | #4
From a tanking perspective, it would be great to see Chernobog as a representative, although he doesn't post often and may not be actively playing the game anymore. Great PvP and PvE player/theorycrafter. Where are you dude?
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Chickensevil
07.10.2013 , 03:08 PM | #5
He (FeralPug) still plays though, I think he just got tired of beating a dead horse on our issues and stopped posting. I have no issue with him. In addition I would add, Sardonyyx into the mix. He seems a bit more frequent and also knows what he is talking about.
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory

Gleamsong
07.10.2013 , 03:44 PM | #6
FeralPug only stopped posting because, as was said before, he was tired of beating a dead horse on TEH forums. He's on Pot5 and loving it. I'm sure that, if elected, he would happily post regularly. He also holds a weekly "fight club" open to everyone in which people get together, duel, have 2v2 and 4v4s to test out ideas and practice and get better. He's a real pro and a nice guy.

ParagonAX
07.10.2013 , 03:47 PM | #7
I nominate Evuo (in-game name T-elos)

Quite simply the best powertech and one of the best players to play this game. Knows all specs inside out. Has submitted countless bug reports and posts on fixes with statistical backup (check his post history).

He is also possibly the only powertech left in any server who plays (and wins) high level ranked games as dps.

There is no-one better for this role than him.
<Infinite Darkness>
Shadowlands | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Mcdaddy | Missbehavėn | Bubblës
Pot5 | Macropyre | Sėlence | Malefėce | Blėnk

ScytheEleven
07.10.2013 , 03:47 PM | #8
If that's the case, then FeralPug is the way to go. Can anyone send him a tell in-game and let him know about this?

CaptMichael
07.10.2013 , 04:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post

Quite simply the best powertech and one of the best players to play this game. Knows all specs inside out. Has submitted countless bug reports and posts on fixes with statistical backup (check his post history).

He is also possibly the only powertech left in any server who plays (and wins) as dps.

I second this nomination
Michaell, Mykels, Dirty'Dan
Kil-roy, Mikels, Kilroy-jr, Mikells
GM of PvPness
Dreshdae Cantina---->Shadowlands

af_raptura
07.10.2013 , 04:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post

He is also possibly the only powertech left in any server who plays (and wins) high level ranked games as dps.

I forgot about Evuo. Thank you for bringing him up. And you're right, he would make a great candidate.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.