Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, why 10cc to get the title?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware, why 10cc to get the title?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlienEyeTX
07.10.2013 , 12:57 PM | #31
I would like a full report regarding the excess reporting of reports.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Iggster
07.10.2013 , 12:58 PM | #32
OP I actually get the point you're trying to make. I thought the same thing when the sliders on the appearance kiosk were about 20-80 CC

Yes some of us were just given CC and it may be an attempt to get people onto the market with a cheap deal.

But... 10CC is just chump change.. Are thing that bad they really need that extra 0.04?

I just think the main reason is for money, pure and simple. Yeah it's a stupid price tag and I don't have to buy it and I won't be buying it.

Heezdedjim
07.10.2013 , 01:02 PM | #33
Because they can. People will pay it, so why not? And it's about seven cents USD at the going rate, so that's close enough to "free" that they can ignore any complaints about being able to afford it.

Since speculators will no doubt buy up loads of them and dump them on the GTN, you can always pick one up for credits, and probably not many of them.

Lominia
07.10.2013 , 01:07 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantaro View Post
10th anniversary + 10cc= end of thread!
good call.

it took over 5 pages of nonsense comments before someone with some sav pointed out what was, lets face it, pretty obvious.

discbox
07.10.2013 , 01:13 PM | #35
10cc?

There can be only one reason why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q7Ke9u5U4

But where is the connection to KotOR?

JetAten
07.10.2013 , 01:15 PM | #36
Its obvious to everyone, 10 is less than 42 hence that is the reason.

Phill
07.10.2013 , 01:18 PM | #37
Titles are not worth any Cartel coins. In my opinion titles are earned, not bought.
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "

DarthTHC
07.10.2013 , 01:19 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Phill View Post
Titles are not worth any Cartel coins. In my opinion titles are earned, not bought.
It's not an achievement title.

If it's to be an achievement, they should give it to everyone who bought / played KOTOR.

Pray tell, how would they figure THAT out?

CommunityDroidEN
07.10.2013 , 01:28 PM | #39 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
I would like a full report regarding the excess reporting of reports.
Hi there!

We are happy to report that we have read several of the reports about posts regarding the reporting of other posts. With that in mind, we would like to report we have removed a significant number of posts, that were reporting other posts, and would like to take a moment to remind you of these pro-tips:
  • No insults, name calling, or personal attacks
  • Please stay on topic.
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.
  • Creating posts to simply inform others that you have reported their post is neither constructive, or on-topic, and is therefore considered inappropriate.

Thanks!

JetAten
07.10.2013 , 01:30 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
Hi there!

We are happy to report that we have read several of the reports about posts regarding the reporting of other posts. With that in mind, we would like to report we have removed a significant number of posts, that were reporting other posts, and would like to take a moment to remind you of these pro-tips:
  • No insults, name calling, or personal attacks
  • Please stay on topic.
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.
  • Creating posts to simply inform others that you have reported their post is neither constructive, or on-topic, and is therefore considered inappropriate.

Thanks!
Oh come on man, you took out all the good parts.