Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dat jump.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.10.2013 , 10:42 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

WillCaedes
07.10.2013 , 10:48 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric
Wait wait wait, did you just...oh my God you did. "...we will work on getting it PLACED on the known issues list." LMAO! Congratulations! I found my new signature sir! *snicker*
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

ikinai
07.10.2013 , 10:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
Wait wait wait, did you just...oh my God you did. "...we will work on getting it PLACED on the known issues list." LMAO! Congratulations! I found my new signature sir! *snicker*
Language isn't your strong suit, is it?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

WillCaedes
07.10.2013 , 10:53 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Actually it is. I tested for College level reading when I was 12 years old. Do I have the papers to prove this? Nope, lost them while moving from my old home.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

AlienEyeTX
07.10.2013 , 10:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
He's using it correctly. It's funny that there is work to be done just to get it on the list of known issues... much less actually fixing it.
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

ELRunninW
07.10.2013 , 11:00 AM | #16
we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric
How hard can that be?

anything is possible, I guess

Glower
07.10.2013 , 11:03 AM | #17
Whoa! Rollback this crap right naaaaaoooo!!!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Neglience
07.10.2013 , 11:11 AM | #18
jump got biowared. things like this just proof over and over that bw tests nothing when it comes to game updates (or they simply dont care providing broken updates)
Coin Wars™: The Cartel Republic™. Soon™ you are going to die for™ a awesome™ exclusive™ yet to be announced thing.
Collector's Store:Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items available only to purchasers of the Collector's Edition.

Lionflash
07.10.2013 , 11:12 AM | #19
Hey guys,

-eric
Might as well go for it...

Any chance some class specific jumps could be added? Slight rocket boost from the Bouty Hunter's jet pack for a hop. Jedi acrobatic jump?

If a bug was created could that be because some work was being done on the jumps? Maybe it's just a stance thing... or the way bugs work I guess someone might have tried fixing a companion issue and it somehow screwed this up lol

Descent
07.10.2013 , 11:23 AM | #20
Hey guys,

-eric
HAHA. Possibly the most ridiculous and sickening thing I've ever heard from a developer. We'll work on getting a problem written down on a list somewhere. Do you know how utterly ridiculous that sounds?
Bvlgari // Lanvin // Roederer
// MVPS //