Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage armor broken and or Kephess NiM broken.

dipstik
07.09.2013 , 01:26 PM | #41
without the bubble its a 40k hit, which makes it more like a 50k hit if a sorc has 20% damage reduction.... whcih to me seems a bit extreme. they should just gioves everyone medium armor at this rate

Carlenux
07.09.2013 , 01:42 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ArissArgile View Post
There is aoe dmg often shortly after the jump (within 3 seconds)
yeah but the actual jump is whats killing them, not the aoe after, i mean if the kill shot is 30k-42k is not aoe, its the jump, its what i am trying to say, if hes dieing by 2k dmg then he should know by know hes doing something wrong am i right? lol
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Carlenux
07.09.2013 , 01:48 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ArissArgile View Post
No, you subtract the Absorbed from the amount it says it hit for to get how much it actually hits for so he got hit for 34420.
you dont need to have a sorc healer, theres a Bug, or mechanic we have yet to really understand, we cleared it with 2 operative healers, none of our people were close to die.... then again our first attempts with sorc shield, some people got killed thru, and i got killed by 0 dmg... so its either what i say "nanites" thats how i got killed by 0 dmg, just like TFB P1 adds you cant "shroud" thru it.... or it is a random Bug / calculation... just like TFB P1 when first adds doesnt show, its normally tied with "when you push fast enough dps", normally when we have tentacle at 40% before beacon they doesnt show... but like one of my raiders say, it might just be mixing 2 different things and its a bug .

also i was thinking maybe something like... the more distance you move the harder it hits.... sorc and Ops tend to force speed outside the group / exfiltrate, its worth the try... the fight doesnt require sorc shield becaues we did it few attempts without it and no one dieing, and OPs doesnt give 10% armor buff either, so... either is a bug or we are missing something :P.

Ansalem
07.09.2013 , 01:58 PM | #44
0 dmg deaths on this fight with red circles in most cases mean someone else had the red circle and you didnt get away from them in time.
As for the sorc issue we noticed this happen a couple of times but it seemed okay as long as our sorcs remained topped off and put up an absorb.

Carlenux
07.09.2013 , 02:05 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
0 dmg deaths on this fight with red circles in most cases mean someone else had the red circle and you didnt get away from them in time.
As for the sorc issue we noticed this happen a couple of times but it seemed okay as long as our sorcs remained topped off and put up an absorb.
might be the case, but like, almost 100% sure i have yet to get hit by someone elses circle, but i dont remember... i just saw our stream kill in our title run, yeah it seems like both our OPS get hit for like 35-38k and survive with shield + shield probe lol, but again we have done without Sorc shields and survived, so its confusing lol

Wrecklessone
07.09.2013 , 03:45 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by judgeender View Post
The log looks a little odd due to the timing of the stun wearing off before the damage occurs. Assuming this is a lag issue with the combat log, it is possible that the 1 point in Mental Defense (15% less damage when stunned) I have in my spec might be the difference since it looks like the stun is applied before the damage occurs. If you have that point as well, then I'm not sure.
I have a point in that too

JDotter
07.09.2013 , 07:51 PM | #47
So its decided sorc/sages are getting undying rage and an execute.

Thanks bioware

OT: I've never died to the red it just drops me to sub 10% (self-heal/medpac back up to 50+)

OTv2: Both dulfy and I tonight survived the jump without force barrier. Both went under 10% but shouldn't outright kill you

Terrulin
07.10.2013 , 09:32 AM | #48
It seems like some people automatically assume people do not know what they are talking about. This is unrelated to nanites because the OP did not have them and to force barrier as the cooldown is too long to be used more than once. Ive seen our gunslinger at 100% reduced to 5% with his defense screen up while in full 72s and over 34k health with my force armor on him (with the 10% force armor talent, and 1168 bonus heals so its not like it is an underpowered bubble). How would a sage survive that without barrier with less armor and no short cooldown defensive cooldowns? Alternatively, how would my gunslinger survive without a bubble? Can we not run with a combination of scoundrel and commando? But the damage appears to be inconsistent. Sometimes that same gunslinger comes out with 25% health. Maybe Kephess is critting on the jump, maybe it is something else, but there is definitely something wrong if sages are getting one shot on an attack that is impossible to avoid being targeted by. Also something wrong if a sage bubble must be present for someone else to survive.