Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

been asking for a week for someone to fix my toon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
been asking for a week for someone to fix my toon
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mundako
07.09.2013 , 08:42 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi tootoofun,

We had a look at your tickets regarding this issue and from what you are describing here and in your tickets, this seems to be working as intended.

Basically you are comparing your % stats from a level 50 character to a level 55 bolstered character. It's intended that the % value decreases with a higher level, thus requiring more and more stats in order to stay at the same amount of %. For example a level 10 character might only need 100 accuracy in order to achieve 100%, while a level 30 character might require 500 accuracy to achieve 100% (please note these numbers are fictional).
Basically, pre level 55 characters will be bolstered to the stats of a level 55 character with entry level pvp gear. This means that if your level 50 character has some pretty decent gear equipped, your stats and % values compared to the average itemlevel and overall character stats are much higher than they would be on level 55 with entry level gear. Also, you'll always lose some % when levelling up, this will eventually balance again with better gear at maximum level. The amount of stats required to reach 1% point will increase with each level, it's not a linear graph, it's exponential.

I hope I got it right up until here, basically the TL;DR would be: losing % due to an increase in character level without equipping much better gear is working as intended.
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 10:01 PM | #12
the stats are inconsistent per zone in
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 10:06 PM | #13
and if it's working as intended why did the in game GM say it was a bug that'll be addressed in a future patch?
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

OhHaiDere
07.09.2013 , 10:29 PM | #14
repair your gear.

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 10:34 PM | #15
it's always 100%