Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BounceDK
07.09.2013 , 04:20 PM | #101
I just started having this issue today. I haven't installed anything, I haven't changed anything, I haven't updated anything etc. I have no antivirus installed, no firewall (except for my router, which again, I didn't change anything on) so this is fairly puzzling to say the least.

matthewbetts
07.09.2013 , 04:26 PM | #102
Am having this same issue today, yet logged in and played 8 hours yesterday fine, running the repair now, hope that fixes the issue

BounceDK
07.09.2013 , 04:32 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewbetts View Post
Am having this same issue today, yet logged in and played 8 hours yesterday fine, running the repair now, hope that fixes the issue
Didn't do anything for me so meh.
5 logins, 5 times I'm stuck at load screen. Wish I could do a tracert or a ping of some sorts.

matthewbetts
07.09.2013 , 04:33 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewbetts View Post
Just finished the scan and repair tool, tried to log in and nothing, can even make it to select a character screen. I tried logging on my wifes pc aswell with the exact same thing, no changes made, no updates nothing, just stopped working overnight.

Royox
07.09.2013 , 04:34 PM | #105
Everybody is habing this problem it's not a "repair problem" solve it dammit.

SeptentrioVir
07.09.2013 , 04:35 PM | #106
Has this problem too but have just got in. Took 35 minutes though!

Bronholz
07.09.2013 , 04:38 PM | #107 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings BounceDK & matthewbetts,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

The issue you are encountering is not the same one as this thread.

We are aware of the issue and it is currently being investigated. There was some information requested in this thread, providing this will assist us in looking into the issue.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Garb
07.09.2013 , 04:45 PM | #108
well after launching the game i got stuck on the loading screen, i had previously played earlyer during the day and everything was fine.
i was only stuck on the loading screen when raptr popup came up accnodeging my game time was being logged
so i closed raptr and bam could log in just fine

Ac_dominator
08.05.2013 , 08:10 AM | #109
Well for the Past couple of days i try to log in as my main character, and my loading screen gets stuck at 25%. Bioware you really need to fix this, this is a huge problem.
Ac dom is back