Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
07.09.2013 , 03:03 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

We have posted images of the items available in the Supreme Mogul's Contraband pack - live in Game Update 2.2.2! Which item are you most excited about?

Personally, I have to have that Pocket Sarlacc pit!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Superman_AZ
07.09.2013 , 03:08 PM | #2

WOOHOO! Thanks
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Reno_Tarshil
07.09.2013 , 03:10 PM | #3
Red and Green Dye. /sigh It's spose to be Green and Red!

Sorei
07.09.2013 , 03:20 PM | #4
Love most of the pets, but the armors are not my type. Perhaps, I'll go for Mira's, though. Anyway, I love Flutterplumes! Isotope-5 droids are pretty sweet as well.

YoshiRaphElan
07.09.2013 , 03:21 PM | #5
Relnex's armor = hood-down Jedi robes = pure, unadulterated win!

Also, why must Mira's jacket make males shirtless? I don't particularly mind it with a set that's supposed to be skimpy for both genders, but Mira's jacket should be a serious item given the fact that it was from one of the KOTOR games. It should give the male a full, green t-shirt, since she has a green tied-off crop-top.

All the other sets look great!

JimG
07.09.2013 , 03:29 PM | #6
Hmmmm, simple hood-down Jedi robes. I swear there is a certain person who will go unnamed that said he would never post in the forums again if BW just added such armor to the game. I'll have to see if I can dig up that post, lol.

Alec_Fortescue
07.09.2013 , 03:35 PM | #7
RELNEX!!! Master Relnex's outfit is coming! Trad Jedi robes for everyone! My prayers answered! You can't believe how much I am smiling right now!!!! My guardian will get a hood toggle with battle expulsor's set.

And here goes the enthusiasm... pants are missing something :l http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/3380.jpg

See the the textures resembling hanging cloth from the vest, beneath the waist? :/ Pls bio, add the textures... I want this on my sage :L
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

RatchetGuyClanks
07.09.2013 , 03:39 PM | #8
I like the speeders and companions (the Sarlacc pit and female Mira's armor set are cool too) , but the rest is pretty so-so for me. And, most of these items have already been released in other packs with different names or colors.

It's an okay pack, but I feel like it isn't as great as older packs.

Thanks, Bioware, but I think I'll pass on this one.

-RGC

KurganNazzir
07.09.2013 , 03:41 PM | #9
That Sarlacc Pit (mound) makes me sad, it looks so awful graphics-wise...the artists have made this Sarlacc Snack an unhappy Snack.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Jonoku
07.09.2013 , 03:41 PM | #10
I like the Aratech red spirit speeder, seems to kind of match with the red scalene armor from the gree event but too much red it seems, I like the Aratech ghost as well. Volatile Derelict Lightsaber looks awesome too. The Black Effiency Scanner looks good. I don't see anything else that stands out to me though.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five