Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emerging Conflicts V?

Alphahorizon
07.09.2013 , 09:11 AM | #1
Just a quick question. I have a level 53 Sentinel and have this mission( haven't completed it yet) , I also have a 55 Sage healer that I consider my main...I cannot find this quest anywhere, despite it being a daily mission. Just trying to get some extra comms as I gear up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ryluk_Shouja
07.09.2013 , 09:16 AM | #2
Your 55 should be able to pick this one up. Maybe check your mission log to make sure you don't already have it? There is also a group finder queue for those flashpoints, so there is another reward.

Alphahorizon
07.09.2013 , 09:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryluk_Shouja View Post
Your 55 should be able to pick this one up. Maybe check your mission log to make sure you don't already have it? There is also a group finder queue for those flashpoints, so there is another reward.
That's just it, it doesn't show up on the terminal where dailies are given. I've checked for a couple days. But yes I like the group finder option. I've even abandoned all my quests out of the log to see if that would help.

Plactus
07.09.2013 , 09:53 AM | #4
For me, it doesn't appear if the terminal's also offering [Weekly] Galactic Conflicts. Take that, and it should appear; you can drop the weekly after if you don't feel like doing it.

Alphahorizon
07.09.2013 , 11:36 AM | #5
I'll give that a shot. TYVM