Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BETA Testing Code (Event 1)?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
BETA Testing Code (Event 1)?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ikinai
07.08.2013 , 12:43 PM | #21
Excellent, you received the code. Just report to Detention Center, er, I mean Citizen Evaluation Center 0007A-45 and we'll make sure everything is good to go.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Dainter
07.08.2013 , 12:50 PM | #22
Winning is awesome.

focusandbelieve
07.08.2013 , 12:53 PM | #23
Just strange that some people got it and some didn't. I as a sub, and so i did get cartel coins as the appreciate gift but this code was 2-2.5 weeks before that (for me and some other people. So its just curious...maybe its nothing, but it would be nice to have a yellow name confirm. Even if its like "Yeah its something special but we can't tell you yet." or "Nah its nothing."

Dainter
07.08.2013 , 12:54 PM | #24
They don't know what it is.

The game is becoming sentient.

Expansion Pack : Skynet

focusandbelieve
07.08.2013 , 08:03 PM | #25
Would rather not make another thread with some attention getting title, so hopefully someone can just answer this one for us. Helllllllllo BW. Eric? Someone?

Fractal_Eye
07.08.2013 , 08:20 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dainter View Post
They don't know what it is.

The game is becoming sentient.

Expansion Pack : Skynet

http://xkcd.com/1046/

EricMusco
07.09.2013 , 09:33 AM | #27 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey guys,

I looked into it and it appears that code which was appearing on your account is exactly what it sounds like. It meant that back during our Beta, you account had access to it. What you are seeing is something that was applied to your account quite a long time ago, almost two years. With that being said, that code was not supposed to show up publicly like that on your account page. We have put a fix through which should make that code no longer display. Let me know if you guys are still seeing it.

TLDR - It is nothing new and cool, just something that was applied back in the day which gave you access to beta.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

focusandbelieve
07.09.2013 , 10:07 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

I looked into it and it appears that code which was appearing on your account is exactly what it sounds like. It meant that back during our Beta, you account had access to it. What you are seeing is something that was applied to your account quite a long time ago, almost two years. With that being said, that code was not supposed to show up publicly like that on your account page. We have put a fix through which should make that code no longer display. Let me know if you guys are still seeing it.

TLDR - It is nothing new and cool, just something that was applied back in the day which gave you access to beta.

-eric
Thank you for taking the time to reply Eric! :-) I appreciate the clarification!