Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch + Nightmare SV

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ansalem
07.07.2013 , 03:00 PM | #1
Hrm according to the summer update they did a while back we should be getting a patch with nightmare SV coming out on tuesday. I havent seen BW announce any maintenance etc for it yet though so I was wondering BW are we still going to see Nightmare SV and the patch on tuesday or can we expect to wait longer for it?

ImpactHound
07.08.2013 , 08:52 AM | #2
With your parses, are you going into Nightmare mode with the primary group? Your numbers have been slipping since May.

EricMusco
07.08.2013 , 09:35 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey guys,

Due to the 4th of July we planned to push maintenance back by a day, I apologize for not putting that on the forums earlier. We are currently targeting 2.2.2 to hit on Wednesday morning with our maintenance. Amber will be posting maintenance messaging a bit later on today.

I will let you know if anything changes!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 09:38 AM | #4
You guys couldnt foresee the 4th weekend causing a delay in advance? Once again your lack of communication has resulted in my guildies changing their schedules in anticipation of patch with new content to go in right away and once again you have screwed them. Now they have the wrong day off again. When will you guys get this right and stop pissing off your nightmare progression guilds?

dscount
07.08.2013 , 09:50 AM | #5
So basically.. S&V HM weekly will still RESET tonight, but we can't run it on Tuesday night because S&V NiM will be deployed the next day and we would then be locked out?

OR maybe you guys are going to be NICE and RESET S&V HM weekly again on WED morning?

OR maybe someone can read the forums and take the suggestion of SPLITTING the HM & NiM content into two different lockouts. (I'm just saying...)
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 10:03 AM | #6
People had called in and gotten a day off in advance so they are missing out on RL money because they were expecting this to be released when BW posted the date. If BW had posted before the holiday since they obviously knew there would be a delay in advance then those people could have switched their day off. So now they either miss out on tues and have to wait a day and start later than expected or they get to try to get a 2nd day off missing out on more money. A simple heads up by BW would have been greatly appreciated.

deceptweb
07.08.2013 , 10:20 AM | #7
Thanks for the heads up! (less than 24 hours before it was supposed to go live!)

Stay Classy!
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

znihilist
07.08.2013 , 10:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
You guys couldnt foresee the 4th weekend causing a delay in advance? Once again your lack of communication has resulted in my guildies changing their schedules in anticipation of patch with new content to go in right away and once again you have screwed them. Now they have the wrong day off again. When will you guys get this right and stop pissing off your nightmare progression guilds?
So many wrong things in this life and then there is you.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Soluss
07.08.2013 , 10:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
People had called in and gotten a day off in advance so they are missing out on RL money because they were expecting this to be released when BW posted the date. If BW had posted before the holiday since they obviously knew there would be a delay in advance then those people could have switched their day off. So now they either miss out on tues and have to wait a day and start later than expected or they get to try to get a 2nd day off missing out on more money. A simple heads up by BW would have been greatly appreciated.
Why would people take a day off over a rehashed raid?
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

znihilist
07.08.2013 , 10:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Why would people take a day off over a rehashed raid?
Because if he gets to finish a boss first, well he gets to call "FIRST!!!".
These are not the signatures you are looking for!