Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

DPS Leaderboard 2.0+


paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.05.2013 , 01:07 PM | #631
Look at you Engineers
@Aero
Spoiler


Also really nice to see people switching to 36/3/7 now

Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
Claimed - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/3/7 Vital shot spec
Got two more initiative 31s.
Attack adrenals used + stim.
http://www.torparse.com/a/323993/tim...990/0/Overview
3078 DPS
My crit percentages were crap but still not bad. 14% Aimed Shot crit ;-;
Just keep parsing you'll get a 40% Aimed Shot soon enough lol
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
07.05.2013 , 03:26 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by Knopik View Post
Nice, but trimmed parses aren't allowed in here I thought?
EDIT: 2971.45 untrimmed. Still pretty beast!
Ah, I skimmed through the rules and saw the one of the opening not allowed to being cut, with that in mind, here's the new parse, opening and all.

2971.45 DPS

Fascinate - Arsenal Merc - 6/36/4
The Harbinger
DRAGONSLAYER KEVIN "FASCINATE" RAMEN THE ETERNAL WARRIOR FROM BEYOND

Falver's Avatar


Falver
07.07.2013 , 10:24 AM | #633
Claimed - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/3/7 Vital shot spec
Pretty much fully optimized. Need a new earpiece, implant and UW relic but, otherwise, fully 72.
Stimmed; no adrenals
http://www.torparse.com/a/326841/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
3105 DPS
Slightly above average crit proportions.

Edit:
http://www.torparse.com/a/332959/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
7/36/3 rolling saboteur
3500 DPS

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
07.07.2013 , 08:08 PM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 - 3047
http://www.torparse.com/a/314608/1/0/Damage+Dealt
You can disregard this one since it hasn't been updated yet, got a new high....this one came outta left field after several hours of parsing with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 3113 DPS
*Prototype Stim, Reusable Adrenals

Gear (copy/pasted from my arsenal thread)
72 MH, 75 OH
KD Relic of Serendipitous Assault & UW Relic of Boundless Ages
75 mods/enhances: 2 Nimble Mods, 1 Battle Enhancement, 1 Acute Enhancement
1.7 Dread Guard 4pc Eliminator Set Bonus

Aim= 3378
Acc= 402 (99.60% / 109.60% Tech)
Power= 1078
Crit= 331 (28.81% / 29.33% Tech)
Surge= 409 (71.46%)

BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
07.07.2013 , 09:22 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
You can disregard this one since it hasn't been updated yet, got a new high....this one came outta left field after several hours of parsing with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 3113 DPS
*Prototype Stim, Reusable Adrenals

Gear (copy/pasted from my arsenal thread)
72 MH, 75 OH
KD Relic of Serendipitous Assault & UW Relic of Boundless Ages
75 mods/enhances: 2 Nimble Mods, 1 Battle Enhancement, 1 Acute Enhancement
1.7 Dread Guard 4pc Eliminator Set Bonus

Aim= 3378
Acc= 402 (99.60% / 109.60% Tech)
Power= 1078
Crit= 331 (28.81% / 29.33% Tech)
Surge= 409 (71.46%)
30% crit.... you lucky..... and I'm seeing you switched out damage proc for power proc, you finding that switch is improving your overall dps? Also, 331 crit rating???
The Harbinger
DRAGONSLAYER KEVIN "FASCINATE" RAMEN THE ETERNAL WARRIOR FROM BEYOND

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
07.07.2013 , 10:39 PM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by BreakingNews View Post
30% crit.... you lucky..... and I'm seeing you switched out damage proc for power proc, you finding that switch is improving your overall dps? Also, 331 crit rating???
Well, it's tough to tell the overall increase/decrease between relics cuz of the haywire RNG factor for mercs, but I do believe it's a better relic than the damage proc, especially for dummies and encounters that allow for high APMs.

And yeah the crit...unfortunately there's not much I can really do about it until NiM SV. The boots and helm that drop off TFB are all crit pieces, and I happened to get a shadowed Earpiece that was all crit and a shadowed OH that had crit. And since I got the shadowed OH it put me last in line for the KD OH since I won't benefit from the barrel, that's really the only piece other than belt (or bracers?) from TFB where I could pick up some power. When I weighed out the 72 power pieces and the 75/shadowed crit pieces, I figure the 75 crit pieces to be a slight gain over the 72 power pieces so it is what it is right now. I think the sweet spot once filled out in 75s will be in the low 200s for crit so I won't need any more of that now lol.

STRATTNUTTZ's Avatar


STRATTNUTTZ
07.07.2013 , 10:40 PM | #637
So is it legal for all these Smugs/Operatives to spec Scrapper/Concealment w/Flatchette Round/Acid blade loaded then respect into DF/Lethality??? Just asking, because I'm seeing that on some of the Lethality Parses.

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
07.07.2013 , 11:16 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by STRATTNUTTZ View Post
So is it legal for all these Smugs/Operatives to spec Scrapper/Concealment w/Flatchette Round/Acid blade loaded then respect into DF/Lethality??? Just asking, because I'm seeing that on some of the Lethality Parses.
The OP stated some pages back that it's ok

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.08.2013 , 12:10 AM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by STRATTNUTTZ View Post
So is it legal for all these Smugs/Operatives to spec Scrapper/Concealment w/Flatchette Round/Acid blade loaded then respect into DF/Lethality??? Just asking, because I'm seeing that on some of the Lethality Parses.
yea it's fine. you can do it in actual raids, just takes a little bit of time respeccing into concealment and then into lethality. makes operatives do crazy dummy DPS. we need more OP DPS in this game!

(mine is at level 46 lol)
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.08.2013 , 12:19 AM | #640
Ok i just checked on my L45 operative, Acid blade runs out and i have to refresh it after fighting a mob. Was it changed ? I thought acide blade was a persistent buff that you have even after respeccing out of concealment?

EDIT: nevermind, it looks like its only used as an opener on parses..
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records