Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting Emp schematic as Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Getting Emp schematic as Republic

Lyability
12.21.2011 , 08:12 PM | #1
Getting Emp schematic as Republic.... why?! Just did an underworld mission got a schematic for bounty hunter or sith warrior. Why?!

KetMalice
12.21.2011 , 08:27 PM | #2
So you can sell it in Nar Shadda?

Lyability
12.21.2011 , 09:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
So you can sell it in Nar Shadda?
Explain?

Do I have access to Empire exchange on Nar Shadda?

Riotus
12.22.2011 , 02:54 PM | #4
nar shadaa market is neutral.

Darguth
12.22.2011 , 02:55 PM | #5
Good to know, I didn't know that

Balraw
12.22.2011 , 03:21 PM | #6
I was just about to post about exactly the same thing as I got an empire schematic too when I am in the republic. Well I guess it's going into storage until I get to Nar Shadaa but still seems a bit silly for me to be selling things to the empire *shrugs*

GenXCub
12.22.2011 , 03:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Balraw View Post
I was just about to post about exactly the same thing as I got an empire schematic too when I am in the republic. Well I guess it's going into storage until I get to Nar Shadaa but still seems a bit silly for me to be selling things to the empire *shrugs*
Because political rivals don't ever sell anything to each other. Could you imagine what would happen if China owned $2 trillion in US Debt?
THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!

Balraw
12.22.2011 , 04:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GenXCub View Post
Because political rivals don't ever sell anything to each other. Could you imagine what would happen if China owned $2 trillion in US Debt?
Stop bringing real life examples into my fictional game world.

Political rivals tend not to sell military grade armour schematics to each other. There is a word for that sort of thing and its treason, which is not something my trooper would tolerate. Therefore, for the good of the republic I will store my schematic in a safe place or maybe use it as toilet paper should an emergency arise on some out of the way planet