Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is it with all the incomplete flashpoint armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
What is it with all the incomplete flashpoint armor?

specysam
07.05.2013 , 02:57 PM | #1
Every time i go for a complete set of Flashpoint armour for my guardian i can never get 1 or 2 pieces and then when i try to find out how to get them no one else can find them either. so why do they put these in the game without making them a full set? do they accidentally not code in the spawns for them? or are they sold from some obscure merchant on a random planet i should be exploring? my most recent try at a set is the Guardian Maelstrom set but after countless hours of searching the best i can get is the chest and greaves along with the "unwavering" version of the hood and an unwavering juggernaut shield, maybe the rest of the pieces aren't called Guardian Maelstrom. so far I'm using the Sith wardens boots (that appear in the next flashpoint) to replace the guardian boots, and upon going to unify colours i notice that they dont change colour... maybe its part of the set? Does anyone know why there are so many incomplete sets for most, if not all the flashpoint armour sets?