Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gullesvupper's Avatar


Gullesvupper
07.05.2013 , 02:31 PM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

Here is the Post. It stemmed along with:

I got over it shortly after it happened. But I was grammatically corrected because I used the plural version of the word implying I would purchase more than one (even stated I would purchase 3 cartel packs) and the Grammar Police showed up to correct me and let me know that only one pack was priced at 160cc. So, I got up in arms as I was tired of being corrected over semantics by pedantics.
Ouch. Yeah, that must have been hard on you. My condolences.
Bioware insulted Sorcs and Vanguards only because of bad questions

Regards,
Juggs, Marauders and Snipers.

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 02:34 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Gullesvupper View Post
Ouch. Yeah, that must have been hard on you. My condolences.

Not so much. I was simply explaining to someone else what happened. I know your comment was loaded with sarcasm, but I answered anyway.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

MishraArtificer's Avatar


MishraArtificer
07.05.2013 , 02:35 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thanks! This was an opportunity to have a little fun on the forums. Without further delay, here you go.

-eric
...was really hoping it would be the HK-47 skin for HK-51.

Then again, that would probably be too much awesome for 10CC to cover, wouldn't you say?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Blackavaar's Avatar


Blackavaar
07.05.2013 , 02:41 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thanks! This was an opportunity to have a little fun on the forums. Without further delay, here you go.

-eric
Thanks! That's great, Eric. I still have a few questions now though.

Will this Title be per character, or Legacy wide? Will it be unlockable for the Legacy via Collections? If so what is the cost of that unlock?

It seems such distinctions would be important for those of us with a stable of characters spread across several servers. And if it is not Legacy wide and cannot be unlocked via Collections that would mean that it really doesn't cost only 10 CC if you have a stable of 48 characters spread across three servers. That means it's 480 CC and you have to log on to each and every character to purchase it on that one day.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

JimG's Avatar


JimG
07.05.2013 , 02:43 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by royad View Post
If it is launched on the CM arnt the f2p players also able to buy it for 10 cartel coins? if so what kind of sub apprication is this?
The 500 free coins was the sub appreciation thing.

casi's Avatar


casi
07.05.2013 , 02:50 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

Here is the Post. It stemmed along with:

I got over it shortly after it happened. But I was grammatically corrected because I used the plural version of the word implying I would purchase more than one (even stated I would purchase 3 cartel packs) and the Grammar Police showed up to correct me and let me know that only one pack was priced at 160cc. So, I got up in arms as I was tired of being corrected over semantics by pedantics.
Let's just be honest here they disagreed with you on the way you used the word and you did what I have seen on some of your other posts you got angry because they disagree with you on the way you used a word and you decided to be a jerk about it. And furthermore one of them stop responding and has moved on.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. Guild Roleplay in Progress:Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Greenify's Avatar


Greenify
07.05.2013 , 02:51 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
...was really hoping it would be the HK-47 skin for HK-51.

Then again, that would probably be too much awesome for 10CC to cover, wouldn't you say?
There's a HK customization coming with 2.3 isn't there?

casi's Avatar


casi
07.05.2013 , 02:51 PM | #388
Thanks for the coins. The title is okay. I already have too many titles as it is that I never used but again thank you.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. Guild Roleplay in Progress:Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

ScarletBlaze's Avatar


ScarletBlaze
07.05.2013 , 02:54 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks! That's great, Eric. I still have a few questions now though.

Will this Title be per character, or Legacy wide? Will it be unlockable for the Legacy via Collections? If so what is the cost of that unlock?

It seems such distinctions would be important for those of us with a stable of characters spread across several servers. And if it is not Legacy wide and cannot be unlocked via Collections that would mean that it really doesn't cost only 10 CC if you have a stable of 48 characters spread across three servers. That means it's 480 CC and you have to log on to each and every character to purchase it on that one day.

That is a good question and I imagine a lot of people would like to know that before they even purchase the title.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 02:56 PM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by casi View Post
Let's just be honest here they disagreed with you on the way you used the word and you did what I have seen on some of your other posts you got angry because they disagree with you on the way you used a word and you decided to be a jerk about it. And furthermore one of them stop responding and has moved on.

Here I am... caring about what you and the rest of the grammar trolls have to say about me.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy