Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ikinai
07.05.2013 , 02:06 PM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
I'll name one for you: Bolster.
A problem with bolster? Huh, are you sure there was a problem with bolster? It was working under acceptable parameters. Why it would bolster you, making you all bolstery with bolstering goodness. Full to the brim with bolster you were. What were we talking about again?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 02:07 PM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
Yes, there's a problem. You are among those people who tolerates Bioware to focus on cash shop instead of providing fresh contents. Keep doing it
But they have been providing fresh content. I'm sorry if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, but I most certainly am. And the cartel market has provided me with loads of new armor sets that I can either buy directly from the store when I have money of go to the gtn and buy there when I get credits in game.

I think the problem is you and not being able to have fun, .

idnewton
07.05.2013 , 02:08 PM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Well idnewton, what I can say is that one of your guesses is correct.
And it would be illogical to give a title for the aniversary when not everyone may have played KotOR, the crystals would be more expensive, and a KotOR emote just doesn't make sense. I'd say it's the customization.

Edit: That, or the guess Eric was refering to was the guess that Galnar is right, and none of my individual guesses were correct. In either case, I think it's safe to say that the item is indeed KotOR related.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Mark-JPS
07.05.2013 , 02:09 PM | #364
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
But they have been providing fresh content. I'm sorry if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, but I most certainly am. And the cartel market has provided me with loads of new armor sets that I can either buy directly from the store when I have money of go to the gtn and buy there when I get credits in game.

I think the problem is you and not being able to have fun, .
I am having fun. I spent $60 to transfer my characters from one server to the other. Services like that are fine.. but Cartel Market? I'm not fond of that.

Contents are not as good as they were before the game went free-to-play. My question is, have you been a subscriber way before the game decided to go free-to-play? If so, you should see a big change. Don't say "Oh the game went free to play" because it's still not a free to play until there's a subscription model in place

SithEBM
07.05.2013 , 02:12 PM | #365
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
A problem with bolster? Huh, are you sure there was a problem with bolster? It was working under acceptable parameters. Why it would bolster you, making you all bolstery with bolstering goodness. Full to the brim with bolster you were. What were we talking about again?
I want a PvE bolster.

Blackavaar
07.05.2013 , 02:12 PM | #366
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

I'm only a jerk to grammar police. It's a forum, not an English class.
Um, where was it that ArielaKnight corrected someone's grammar? I just looked back a few pages and I don't see her correcting anyone. And as you seem to use proper grammar and punctuation in all of your posts, I don't see why you would get upset when someone mentions that someone else made a mistake or spelled something wrong.

You're right, this is a forum, not a messaging/chat service that limits you to a certain amount of characters. Everyone has all the time and space they need to do spell checks and make their posts legible and they should. Kowtowing to the lazy, stupid masses only validates their stupidity and laziness. Do you want Idiocracy to come true?

Sorry, I learned my "grammar police/grammar nazi" lessons long ago on these boards but I just had to say something about your statement here. I apologize if it offended you or anyone else.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

LaynaTan
07.05.2013 , 02:13 PM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Edit: That, or the guess Eric was refering to was the guess that Galnar is right, and none of my individual guesses were correct. In either case, I think it's safe to say that the item is indeed KotOR related.
My thought exactly... that would just be eric

Jonoku
07.05.2013 , 02:16 PM | #368
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Well idnewton, what I can say is that one of your guesses is correct.
What a tease lol
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

ikinai
07.05.2013 , 02:16 PM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by LaynaTan View Post
My thought exactly... that would just be eric
Eric would never consciously betray the Forum.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Tommot
07.05.2013 , 02:19 PM | #370
500 free CC on top of my monthly stipend this month is awesome. Very happy about that. Especially since I didnt have to do ANYTHING AT ALL to get them.

I'm really curious why the new item is there for only one day though. There are going to be some really upset people who miss buying the item after that day passes. If you're giving us a free gift for being subscribers, why make it so easy for people to miss? It just seems like such a strange strategy which will obviously cause unintended backlash.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |