Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HappyGilmore
07.05.2013 , 10:00 AM | #221
Oh boy now I can get that extra Cartel Pack I've been wanting!...Just a few more coins and I can get two! Thanks Bioware, really feeling the subscriber love...

Jonoku
07.05.2013 , 10:00 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I'm a subscriber and I didn't recieve this 500 reward.
Go to my account and go to the category, cartel coin.

Side note, I'm going to assume Treek is going to cost 500 cartel coin, free companion..yay! If this is the subscriber appreciation gift then I would be 100 percent accurate on my prediction of bioware giving us just enough cartel coins to purchase treek as a subscriber appreciation gift.

Elminster_cs
07.05.2013 , 10:03 AM | #223
Nothing here ^^
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

Darknessinme
07.05.2013 , 10:05 AM | #224
Must have just been some people getting it. I looked online and I was not granted 500 cc. interesting!

Omisri
07.05.2013 , 10:05 AM | #225
Nothing other than my usual subscriber addition
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

Jeweledleah
07.05.2013 , 10:06 AM | #226
got no e-mail, but I did get coins. since my usual monthly grant is not due for another week or so, I'm guessing this is it.

Kaywinnit
07.05.2013 , 10:09 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by thewitchdoctor View Post
It is an extra 500 CC and is referenced as "In Game Reward" as opposed to my 550 CC "Monthly Grant."
Boo... just... boo... figures it'd be tied into the damn CM... hopefully there is more to it then just an extra handful of coins..since that doesn't really show me any appreciation.
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Jonoku
07.05.2013 , 10:10 AM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
got no e-mail, but I did get coins. since my usual monthly grant is not due for another week or so, I'm guessing this is it.
Yea, its impossible it can't be a monthly stipend, I only got these free cartel coins today and I already got my monthly stipend yesterday.

thewitchdoctor
07.05.2013 , 10:10 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Side note, I'm going to assume Treek is going to cost 500 cartel coin, free companion..yay! If this is the subscriber appreciation gift then I would be 100 percent accurate on my prediction of bioware giving us just enough cartel coins to purchase treek as a subscriber appreciation gift.
Quite possible.
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.
DPS: Carnage Marauder - Gunslinger
Tanks: Guardian - Juggernaut - Powertech - Assassin

Kaywinnit
07.05.2013 , 10:11 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Darknessinme View Post
Must have just been some people getting it. I looked online and I was not granted 500 cc. interesting!
It'd take them some time to get it granted to everyone's accounts.. so, assuming this is it.. I'd imagine the rest of us will see the grant sometime today.
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.